US Foreign Policy 3.0: We're The Mets of International Diplomacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: US Foreign Policy 3.0: We're The Mets of International Diplomacy

I watched the BBC World News at break tonight. The first 15 minutes were devoted to Syria, including two stories from the ground there and two interviews in the studio. I don't watch domestic news anymore. How much time are they spending on the story? I'm going to guess if you combined the three networks, plus CNN, MSNBC and Faux "News" it wouldn't even come close to 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
      I watched the BBC World News at break tonight. The first 15 minutes were devoted to Syria, including two stories from the ground there and two interviews in the studio. I don't watch domestic news anymore. How much time are they spending on the story? I'm going to guess if you combined the three networks, plus CNN, MSNBC and Faux "News" it wouldn't even come close to 15 minutes.
      "Sand n****** gettin' killed? Who cares!"

-"Real" 'Murica

Comment

Holy hell

Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Uncle Vlad is pleased.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Uncle Vlad is pleased.
            If I only knew Russian...

I'll just have to wait for Julia Davis to post to her Twitter if there is anything interesting.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Sure...
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Is that our M.O. now? If someone attacks our soldiers they don't fire back, instead they withdraw? I had an uncle who served under General Patton. I wonder how this would go over with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Sure...

... by mistake...

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: US Foreign Policy 3.0: We're The Mets of International Diplomacy

Comment

So Iran can do this too? Whoops!
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Sure...
                            And Trump green lit it.
                            Sure doesn't seem concerned about it either...
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Vladimir Putin, of all the fu**ing people, is in agreement that this was a terrible fu**ing idea, and some of those captured ISIS fighters are going to go free.

"Kurdish units used to keep an eye on those areas but now that Turkish troops are entering the region, they may just flee away," Putin explained. "I'm not sure that the Turkish army will be able to take control of the situation, and quickly."

He cited intelligence from the Russian military which suggested there were hundreds, possibly thousands of militants in the region. "It's a real threat to all of us," Putin said. "Where will they go? Will they go deeper into Syria, to areas that no one controls, and then move to other countries of the region via Iran?"
                              Weeeee!!!! We're going to war with Iran!

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

"You're leaving us to be slaughtered"

Comment

Working...
                                X