• Show
Clear All

• Have you traveled? The south still holds crown for fattest ****s

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Not if it's over the Midwest.

Not so fast.

Comment

• Don Jr, who's totally gone hunting with rifles that weren't loaded and prepared by someone else in a location where the animals totally weren't trapped in there so rich guys could get their trophy photos, thinks people should shoot the balloon several miles up in the sky with their guns.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

...but by not shooting it down XIDEN is kowtowing to China!!1!1!! ;-)
          The resident derps on my Facebook feed honestly believe that. Sadly one is a former full time national guard member. Guess I know why he never moved up the ranks beyond a mid level NCO.

Comment

• China already has satellites - do the Qtards really think these balloons are a game changer?

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

The resident derps on my Facebook feed honestly believe that. Sadly one is a former full time national guard member. Guess I know why he never moved up the ranks beyond a mid level NCO.
              When a derp wakes up in the morning, if it's sunny that proves Biden is the devil and if it's raining that proves Biden is the devil. For all x, x --> T.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Maybe the Jewish Space Lasers can shoot it down. That gives the Antichrist and his DoD plausible deniability.

Comment

• Shooting it down just causes more problems. If we shoot it down we 1) have to clear the potential crash site to prevent harm to residents and 2) figure out what we can do with a giant pile of scrap.

In flight and active, the baloon is more useful to US intelligence sources. What radio frequency/ies it uses to talk back home (if it does), content of the data transmitted, how the gondola is assembled, what's visible in the gondola, etc. We shoot it down and it crashes, we have a giant pile of almost-space junk and no discernable way of telling what it did.

Also, it opens up a whole new ethics question when we go spying in other non-hostile nations with drones, planes, and yes, even balloons (I can't find the link now, but the Pentagon budge last year asked for an increase in their balloon surveillance budget), are those nation's free to shoot our **** out of the sky for funsies? I'm pretty sure the spy community are like Pirates in that they have their own code of ethics they'll follow. And it knowingly goes back decades to where even hostile nations knew the other was spying and kinda-sorta allowed it (to a certain degree).

What is absolutely p*ssing me off about this story are the Meal Team Six / Gravy Seal cosplayers who think they can take their Smith and Wesson M&P15, point it skyward, and think they can shoot down this baloon.

This blimp is floating at 11 miles in the air. An AR15 weapon's effective range is 500 *yards* or 0.28 miles. The baloon is almost 40 times the distance an AR could shoot.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Sounds like it has about 20 minutes left.

Is this the first time we have taken military action against the Chinese since we blew up their embassy in Baghdad in the 90’s?
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• They passed through Kansas City thru the Carolinas, so they're really investigating BBQ
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• First (public) F-22 Air to Air kill, but it made George Santos a Triple Ace.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• I haven't seen the right wing get this agitated since an M&M became less ****.

So, like, last week.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                            I haven't seen the right wing get this agitated since an M&M became less ****.

So, like, last week.
                            They haven't noticed that all the "M's" have been replaced by "W's", which stand for WOKE. That will get them going again ;-)
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Wait til our village idiot finds out multiple Chinese spy balloons were allowed to fly over during dumps reign and dump didn’t shoot them down or do **** about them

Comment

• When's the last time something foreign was shot down over the US by the military?
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X