Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mookie asked about the US capability to shoot down icbms.
    do none of the rocket scientist here know?

surely the number of armchair variety have an answer to share from their thesis!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• 1. We have the capability.

2. The capability is unproven.

3. Therefore, we must act as if we don't have the capability.

(4. Why the @#$%@$@ did we spend our treasure on that crap?)
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• I guess we can chalk Handy up as in favor of killing 9 million.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          mookie asked about the US capability to shoot down icbms.
          do none of the rocket scientist here know?

surely the number of armchair variety have an answer to share from their thesis!!
          They've only had limited success with tests.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Israel as mediator? This is very interesting.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/202...newday-vpx.cnn
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              I guess we can chalk Handy up as in favor of killing 9 million.
              NFZ=A show of force and the start of WW3. What is the purpose, to prevent what? This is a ground war with most of the damage/casualties a result of artillery and ground based missile launches(to include cluster bombs). If Russia starts an Air campaign, then a NFZ should be considered. Let’s be real, if they wanted, Russia could turn Ukraine into a wasteland using air power only. Right now, the only result of a NFZ would be the vaporizing of all of Ukrainians and millions of others. Seems quite counter productive….
              $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
              Just win.....

Comment

• A long and interesting read translated (allegedly) from an FSB agent.

https://twitter.com/igorsushko/statu...01348780199937
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I guess we can chalk Handy up as in favor of killing 9 million.
                  If we appease Putin enough he will eventually back down.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

If we appease Putin enough he will eventually back down.
                    Yeah, we're appeasing him.

****ing moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post

NFZ=A show of force and the start of WW3. What is the purpose, to prevent what? This is a ground war with most of the damage/casualties a result of artillery and ground based missile launches(to include cluster bombs). If Russia starts an Air campaign, then a NFZ should be considered. Let’s be real, if they wanted, Russia could turn Ukraine into a wasteland using air power only. Right now, the only result of a NFZ would be the vaporizing of all of Ukrainians and millions of others. Seems quite counter productive….
                      Yeah. Why do you need a no fly zone when so far, the Russian air power is nowhere to be seen? And when they do show up, they're getting shot down.

This levelling of cities isn't from air attacks, its long and short range artillery, missiles. A no fly zone does nothing to change that, and instead, just escalates an already bad situation.

But the dumb****s like Drew are all for it. Who cares what the consequences might be? You're showing STRENGTH!!!!!

Comment

• Chuck Todd does it again. Manchin and Haley on this morning. He may as well hand the midterms to the Republicans.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Chuck Todd does it again. Manchin and Haley on this morning. He may as well hand the midterms to the Republicans.
                          Ex-Trump official Nikki Haley on Putin: 'You never sleep with the devil because then the devil owns you'
                          Who wants to tell her?
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Well, at least with a NFZ we will literally have a birds eye view of the destruction happening thousands of feet below. Russian troops can wave to our NATO jets from below as they fire off their ground based missiles and cluster bombs and all our pilots can do is a wing wave implying “that’s a no-no”.
                            Seriously, be it Trump, Putin, or any oligarch, their wallets are the weak link. It’s working and let it continue to work, until it doesn’t work. Then, we can all crawl under our desks and kiss our asses goodbye…..
                            $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                            Just win.....

Comment

• Russian supply and logistics problems are so bad that they're shipping up any and all available civilian trucks they can find to the front lines. Twitter footage of a train in Russia loaded with them.

They say an army travels on its stomach. Or in this case, on its fuel. Ukrainian forces are targeting every Russian supply truck convoy they can find, preventing that fuel and resupply from getting to the front lines.

That 40 mile long convoy? Undoubtedly out of gas by now, and probably with dead batteries too. Russia supply trucks were in short supply before the invasion, and they've suffered devastating losses amongst them since. If they can't get fuel to those convoys, they're just useless.

Pretty much all they can do now is lob artillery, and they may even be beginning to run short on that. The longer Ukraine forces can continue to hold the major cities, the worse this will get for Russia.

Comment

One of the people at Bellingcat, who I'd never heard of previously, but are an independent group of citizen journalists, investigators, and researchers, is saying that the Russian army doesn't have the material or financing to continue functioning beyond Sunday.

We'll see.
                                Bellingcat is great. Do a search for the posts on here that I've mentioned before. The stories they do are kind of beyond belief in content and how thorough they are. They've been able to track down IDs of FSB agents and how they poisoned Navalny then had Navalny call these guys. Just incredible stuff. I
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X