This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Sounds more like that convoy has run out of gas and food. US officials have said there are defections happening as well. That convoy is farking stalled has barely moved.
    I hope that is not a feint by the Russians.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

A failed state with nukes and ICBMs doesn't sound so good to me.
      No, in fact it sounds atrocious.
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

I hope that is not a feint by the Russians.
        At the risk of underestimating them, I'm not sure they're capable of such a feat.

The Russian military is a mess right now and it's on display for all the world to see. I think we should all be deeply concerned about what a humiliated Putin might do.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

My guess is it’s pretty well defended. They are probably focusing on easier targets.

Ukraine did just capture one of Russia’s thermobaric missile launchers...
          Hopefully still had some missiles left to be fired.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• If he does this: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/us-officials-fear-putins-government-may-arrest-americans-russia-rcna18088 then we should arrest all the NHL hockey players. See how he feels about that.
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

At the risk of underestimating them, I'm not sure they're capable of such a feat.

The Russian military is a mess right now and it's on display for all the world to see. I think we should all be deeply concerned about what a humiliated Putin might do.
              Best case scenario: Peaceful revolution overthrows him.

Bad case: He Belkas himself and Russia.

Worst case: No further records exist.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

Speed skating, volleyball, badminton, and track and field have all joined in.

It appears swimming is the only sport that will not ban Russian and Belarussian athletes. I wonder what their sponsors think...
                The World Junior Championship scheduled to be held in Russia in August has been cancelled by FINA. The World Short Course Championship scheduled in December also in Russia hasn't been cancelled(yet)but Australia has already pulled out.
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Again, Putin is bad, don't think for a second that removing him is going to give us anything better or worse. It's a complete dice roll.

Sometimes it works: Germany Post WWII, Japan, you could argue most of the Slavic states are plusses,
                  Sometimes it's a disaster: Iran, Germany Post WWI, countless Latin and South American countries
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Again, Putin is bad, don't think for a second that removing him is going to give us anything better or worse. It's a complete dice roll.

Sometimes it works: Germany Post WWII, Japan, you could argue most of the Slavic states are plusses,
                    Sometimes it's a disaster: Iran, Germany Post WWI, countless Latin and South American countries
                    Honestly nothing will change with Russia until they get out of the “we need a buffer zone from German invasion” mindset.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Honestly nothing will change with Russia until they get out of the “we need a buffer zone from German invasion” mindset.
                      So anyone figure out how Ukraine became Nazi? Cause I can't figure it out.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• When they elected the Jew.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I dunno, I think if we get rid of Putin this will be the time Russia starts contributing to civilization. The last 53 attempts didn't work, but I got a good feeling about 54.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

So anyone figure out how Ukraine became Nazi? Cause I can't figure it out.
                            When Ukrainians dethroned the last puppet Moscow sent to Kyiv, obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              I dunno, I think if we get rid of Putin this will be the time Russia starts contributing to civilization. The last 53 attempts didn't work, but I got a good feeling about 54.
                              lmfao
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                Honestly nothing will change with Russia
                                You should have just ended your statement here. Russia is a country that has always demanded strong, authoritarian leadership and I don't think it's really capable of any other form of government. Maybe democracy could work if you let the Siberian oblasts break up into their own independent republics, but that will never be allowed to happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X