X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers V: Bye Felicia

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Was there a warmup speaker?
    Several. We had a couple of bands play folk music before the speakers. Then Rena Newell, the Passamaquoddy tribal representative to the state legislature kicked it off. She was followed by Jessica Ford, a machinist at Bath Iron Works. Then Troy Jackson, the president of the Maine Senate. And finally Ben and Jerry took a break from scooping ice cream long enough to introduce Bernie.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
      Small matter.
      Heyooo!

Comment

Howard Schultz says he won't run for President 3rd party after he realizes that almost no one knew or cared and those who did don't want him tilting things for Fanta Menace.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Who the **** is Howard Schmidt?
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Who the **** is Howard Schmidt?
            Starbucks founder who's afraid of letting the world know he attended a tiny state school in the '70's.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Oh, I caught the joke.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  Howard Schultz says he won't run for President 3rd party after he realizes that almost no one knew or cared and those who did don't want him tilting things for Fanta Menace.
                  I think this is the guy who the Succession candidate is based on.

What a fool.

OTOH, Steyer isn't a fool and he might do the same thing, which would be devastating.

Billionaires are a bad idea.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    I think this is the guy who the Succession candidate is based on.

What a fool.

OTOH, Steyer isn't a fool and he might do the same thing, which would be devastating.

Billionaires are a bad idea.
                    Luckily every billionaire will be taxed at 90% in Comrade AOC's first act as Dear Leader on January 20, 2029.

By then she'll be the centrist candidate!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Luckily every billionaire will be taxed at 90% in Comrade AOC's first act as Dear Leader on January 20, 2029.

By then she'll be the centrist candidate!
                      We can hope.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

By then she'll be a WARMONGERING CONSERVADEM!
                        FTFY
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Bring on the gay space communism!

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            Bring on the gay space communism!
                            Economic justice. The final frontier.

Cornell University

Comment

Interesting how I keep hearing this in weird places. Watching cable news and a NY Times Reporter was asked about how the White House feels about 2020. Reporter says the White House is always concerned about 2020, they feel they need to win the same states they did last time........they also feel they can play offense in MINNESOTA!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, apparently based on what I hear around here the Republicans are the stupidest party on earth. Cause they seem to think Minnesota is in play yet we all know it can't be in play. Just mention the possibility around here and you'll feel the heat.

I'd still like to know AND it's all I've ever asked on this topic and I never get a solid answer. Why? Why do they think this state of all the other states in the country they could possibly flip is the one? Rural? Surrounded by Red? What is it? That's all I ever wanted to know.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Wanna bet?

I’ll bet you $50 straight up Trump loses to:
                                Bernie
                                Warren
                                Klobuchar
                                Pete
                                Biden

No bet on:
                                Booker
                                Harris
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X