Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    Change the color of the text to make it clear it's a link, I thought you were just responding to the Walmart Wendy post
    I’m on mobile 95% of the time.

    a) It always shows up as a link on mobile.
    b) I’m not going to memorize color codes
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

    Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

    Comment


    • Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

      Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      I’m on mobile 95% of the time.

      a) It always shows up as a link on mobile.
      b) I’m not going to memorize color codes
      I use mobile quite a bit. you don't have to memorize color codes. I use [color=red].
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

      Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

      Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

      Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

      Comment


      • Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

        A good summary of events so far.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

        Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Meanwhile, another fun way to be racist.

          I'm pretty sure when whites lose plurality the first thing the POC are going to do is deport all of us, and we will deserve it.
          Free flight to Thailand?!?@?!
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            No pictures??

            How can one know it is racists w/o pictures???
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

            Comment


            • Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

              What a church

              https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...labor-charges/

              Comment


              • Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

                School tells parent their son's hair violates dress code; if it's not cut, he must wear a dress.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

                Comment


                • Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

                  "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

                  Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                  Comment


                  • Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

                    Expect more of those stories when Cheeto is re-elected.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

                      I'm sure she offended somebody's religious liberty.

                      Be proud, Dumpies. Heck, just do it again in 2020! Show us who you are.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 09-16-2019, 12:22 PM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                      Comment


                      • Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

                        Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        I'm sure she offended somebody's religious liberty.

                        Be proud, Dumpies. Heck, just do it again in 2020! Show us who you are.
                        18. Last year at Transgender Day of Remembrance, we mourned the lives of 22-23 lost.

                        Speaking of trans and religious freedom, trans barista gets fired after refusing anti-gay activist service.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

                        Comment


                        • Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

                          Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          18. Last year at Transgender Day of Remembrance, we mourned the lives of 22-23 lost.

                          Speaking of trans and religious freedom, trans barista gets fired after refusing anti-gay activist service.
                          Not a good look on the part of the barista. You have to be smart here and just give them the coffee without saying anything. Kill them with kindness kind of deal.

                          Don't give Conservatives a point to rally around, as I'm sure this story is making the rounds on talk radio and whatever corners of the internet they inhabit. This will just embolden them.
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

                          Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

                          Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

                          Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

                          Comment


                          • Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

                            Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            Not a good look on the part of the barista. You have to be smart here and just give them the coffee without saying anything. Kill them with kindness kind of deal.

                            Don't give Conservatives a point to rally around, as I'm sure this story is making the rounds on talk radio and whatever corners of the internet they inhabit. This will just embolden them.
                            Completely agree. Don't give them an inch of breathing room.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                              Not a good look on the part of the barista. You have to be smart here and just give them the coffee without saying anything. Kill them with kindness kind of deal.

                              Don't give Conservatives a point to rally around, as I'm sure this story is making the rounds on talk radio and whatever corners of the internet they inhabit. This will just embolden them.
                              This will just fuel the "See? If they can do it to us, then I should be able to deny goods and services to LGBT people. Muh religious liburtuh!" lobby.

                              Comment


                              • Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

                                Yeah the barista doesnt have much to biotch about IMHO.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

                                "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

                                Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X