No announcement yet.

Question of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oatmeal is proven to work for me. It can be really easy- make instant old fashioned oats. I add the following-
    collagen powder - really optional but extra protein
    ground flax seed
    chia seeds
    almond butter - about a tsp
    half cup of raspberries

Comment

• Yeah, I’ve been eating oatmeal, not as much so I’m go to start eating more. I just put some dark brown sugar in it. I started eating some scrambled egg whites with spinach with the oatmeal. I also bought some hummus for the first time, eating it with carrots. And had salmon the other night with enough for a second meal.

Comment

• Are contributions to political campaigns considered tax deductible donations? I’m pulling all my tax stuff together.

Comment

• They should be. Think mine always used to be

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            They should be. Think mine always used to be
            I could have sworn there were also some weird rules about it having to be candidates for your own state or president. BUt I might be confusing that with the "free' contribution you can make in MN.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              Are contributions to political campaigns considered tax deductible donations? I’m pulling all my tax stuff together.
              No, at least federally. It may be different for your state return.

Comment

• Can’t believe it’s been almost three months since I’ve asked a question. Let’s rectify that!

How many of you are on LinkedIn? How do you use it?

Comment

Can’t believe it’s been almost three months since I’ve asked a question. Let’s rectify that!

I am on it. I don't use it much because I am retired. :-)
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Can’t believe it’s been almost three months since I’ve asked a question. Let’s rectify that!

I’ve never used it. Perhaps I should.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I think I have a profile on there that's almost old enough to drive, but haven't touched it in at least a decade since I'm a deep state government bureaucrat who likes the government employee lifestyle and pension and don't need to worry about being head hunted.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

I think I have a profile on there that's almost old enough to drive, but haven't touched it in at least a decade since I'm a deep state government bureaucrat who likes the government employee lifestyle and pension and don't need to worry about being head hunted.
                        I was suspicious. You seem to know too much. Where do you buy your pizza?

Comment

• I've been on LinkedIn for 22 years. All it has gotten me is once or twice a month a bot-generated headhunter email for a job description that hasn't fit me in... 21 years.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

I’ve never used it. Perhaps I should.
                            Would you like to be recruited by Sears or Radio Shack?

Or the GOP?
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I've been on it since 2010 or so. I keep my profile updated, but I only login a couple times a month, or on the rare occasion I get a headhunter "InMail" that's actually worth responding to.

Comment

I’m on it a lot for work. I’m also trying to get a new job and break into a more environmental/sustainability career so I’ll have to be on it even more

Comment

Working...
                                X