Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus

https://twitter.com/noliewithbtc/sta...xj4Jt2EXce6NwQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      He wasn't crazy, he was following policy.

Comment

• After a year of escalating threats, this was going to happen.
        https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cl...7f0f97dbab9595
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          After a year of escalating threats, this was going to happen.
          https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cl...7f0f97dbab9595
          So much for freedom.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

So much for freedom.
            I hope you know those of us in the LGBT community deeply distrust law enforcement.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

I hope you know those of us in the LGBT community deeply distrust law enforcement.
              I do, but to propose to cut freedoms via actual action is pretty pathetic. These are the same people who think it's their right to pollute stuff- for the sake of fun or profit- but being a person in a specific way is supposed to be not free.

Drives me crazy how horrible those people are.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                A mass shooting ay an lgbtq nightclub in Colorado leaves five dead and 18 injured.
                In case anyone missed the numbers, during the 2022 election year, the GOP spent $50 million on anti-LGBTQ ads, mostly focusing on the T kids. Stirring up $50 million in hate and fear.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  In case anyone missed the numbers, during the 2022 election year, the GOP spent $50 million on anti-LGBTQ ads, mostly focusing on the T kids. Stirring up $50 million in hate and fear.
                  I honestly thought it would be higher. I thought I saw an estimate of around $9-10 billion on total ad spending in 2022. I figured it would have been 10%.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    You get more of what you subsidize. GOP strategists, Members, donors, and voters murdered those people.

Take a bow, scum. If you believe in the man in the sky: every one of you is going to hell, and when you examine your heart you know it. Think of that. Every one of you will suffer eternal torture because of what you are here on Earth. And you will deserve it.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Stop being so mean to joecct...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Shooting suspect is claiming they are non binary.

hmm, angling to get hate crime charges or trolling the community you just shot up?

Comment

• https://www.wric.com/news/tidewater/...peake-walmart/
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Early reports of multiple deaths at a Wal-Mart in Chesapeake, VA. No more details or corroboration so far.

Comment

• No more than ten people dead says sheriff!

Those ten lives mean nothing compared to the second amendment!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Early reports of multiple deaths at a Wal-Mart in Chesapeake, VA. No more details or corroboration so far.
                                That story broke about 2.5 days early this year.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X