Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A family friend's son just graduated from UVa. He was on the football team. He could have been murdered.

Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      A family friend's son just graduated from UVa. He was on the football team. He could have been murdered.
      I read that article twice and still have no idea how it happened. Was he on the bus? Ffs, this fragmented style of journalism is terrible. It reads like a notebook
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• This morning, shooting at an LGBT nightclub in Colorado. 5 dead, several injured.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/dead-18-in...ry?id=93658669
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• I am honestly surprised there is a club like that in CS. That place is so full of religious freaks and seething bigotry so I really cannot be surprised they’ve been shot up

I’m sure all the focus on the family sick ****s will be praying for them as they load up on chick filet
          Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 11-20-2022, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            This morning, shooting at an LGBT nightclub in Colorado. 5 dead, several injured.

I'm betting that Bobert had a celebration this morning. Everything she supports went right- people have guns and people hate LBGT- so all of her policies came together in a murder of 5 people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              I am honestly surprised there is a club like that in CS. That place is so full of religious freaks and seething bigotry so I really cannot be surprised they’ve been shot up

I’m sure all the focus on the family sick ****s will be praying for them as they load up on chick filet
              Was thinking the same thing. Absolute crazies there.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• No wonder the cnn article I read was cagey on details about how the cops arrested the suspect

****er was subdued by the patrons in the bar. Heroes.
                Code:

Comment

• And I'm sure the crazies will be along to say they deserved it and God is handing out punishment to people like me.

Today is also Trans Day of Remembrance, and with this happening on top of all the vicious rhetoric.. I'm angry. Those who wish violence upon us have to pay for their sins.
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• More abject failures to prevent obviously dangerous people from obtaining weapons.

https://twitter.com/esqueer_/status/...fPXEFkMeRfEG7g
                    Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      No wonder the cnn article I read was cagey on details about how the cops arrested the suspect

Cops were probably rooting for him.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        This morning, shooting at an LGBT nightclub in Colorado. 5 dead, several injured.

Hang the right. I'll help build the gallows.

Comment

• Well, at least one poster on here will be thrilled that people can purchase these rifles after making bomb threats on people

system working as intended

garble garble mental health

vote for Rs

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Well, at least one poster on here will be thrilled that people can purchase these rifles after making bomb threats on people

system working as intended

garble garble mental health

vote for Rs
                            I was going to type a clever addition, but all I can do is shake my head about how far up their rears gun lovers have their heads.

Again, Bobert is probably celebrating. Murdering LBGT people with guns is what she runs on.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

I was going to type a clever addition, but all I can do is shake my head about how far up their rears gun lovers have their heads.

Again, Bobert is probably celebrating. Murdering LBGT people with guns is what she runs on.
                              Booby tried to "thoughts and prayers" on social media and was promptly called out.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                No wonder the cnn article I read was cagey on details about how the cops arrested the suspect

So unarmed gays can do it, just not police departments.

Comment

Working...
                                X