Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1544...EulACHNug&s=19

Pritzker: There are going to be people who say that today is not the day. That now is not the time. To talk about guns. I'm telling you, there is no better day and no better time
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• And, unfortunately, he'll get slammed nationally for being one of those "wealthy hypocritical elites" if he ever runs for anything outside the state.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Shooting in Philly at their fireworks show. Two officers shot.

just how our Supreme Court wants it

Comment

• Obviously, not safe yet. We need more guns.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Of course the gun was legally obtained

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Of course the gun was legally obtained
              Always is.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Must be mental illness then.

Comment

• Several people shot at boom island in Minneapolis last night.

freedom has never tasted better

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                    Must be mental illness then.
                    Always is.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Several people shot at boom island in Minneapolis last night.

freedom has never tasted better
                      Giving away your rights doesn’t increase your freedom...
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• The notion we need a "right" to own weapons of war (or maybe even firearms at all) is a completely outdated idea. We have proven we cannot be trusted with firearms. If your kid proves he can't be trusted with the family car because he has crashed it 5 times already do you give him the keys anyway and then remind him to speed, text while driving and refuse to wear a seatbelt? That is guns in America in 2022.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          His name was Bobby Crimo?

HELLO, ISNT THAT A RED FLAG?
                          "Crimo is my least favorite Marx brother."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• He wore womens clothing to escape after he was done shooting

Comment

• People can't even handle the right to buy fireworks. Yet, we let them buy AR-15's? **** this country.

https://twitter.com/10k_Takes/status...37619563290625

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                People can't even handle the right to buy fireworks. Yet, we let them buy AR-15's? **** this country.

https://twitter.com/10k_Takes/status...37619563290625
                                I don’t think fireworks would be good for self defense, too slow.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X