Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    At least 5 dead in July 4th parade shooting in Highland Park, Illinois.
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/04/us/hi...ade/index.html

Affluent north side community.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
      July 4 Mass Shooting is the most American headline I've seen in awhile.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

July 4 Mass Shooting is the most American headline I've seen in awhile.
        "Next on Fox: morbidly obese white off-duty cop in F-350 shoots three at Popeye's while driving to January 6th reenactment."
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Lemme guess, white guy with an AR?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Lemme guess, white guy with an AR?
            No details yet. Shooter still on the loose.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

No details yet. Shooter still on the loose.
              I read it was a college age white guy.

I feel bad folks in Chicago have to deal with so much gun violence. It sounds like gun laws haven’t been enough out there.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• A lot of reports looking for 18-20 year old white guy now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I read it was a college age white guy.

I feel bad folks in Chicago have to deal with so much gun violence. It sounds like gun laws haven’t been enough out there.
                  It's not Chicago. It's a suburb 30 miles away. It's closer to Evanston but nice try talking pointer.

And yeah rumor is 18-20 year old white guy.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

It's not Chicago. It's a suburb 30 miles away. It's closer to Evanston but nice try talking pointer.

Don’t quote the troll!

of course he thinks it’s Chicago.

Comment

• Also, don't let the right wing / 2A a**holes gas light you. This isn't "typical Chicago thuggery."

Highland Park is 20 miles north of the Chicago city limits. In the *very* affluent and lack of crime north side, surrounded by other well-to-do neighborhoods. This is where Michael Jordan owned his house. Where Cubs and Bears players live. Where every John Hughes film in "Chicago" is filmed or based upon.

This isn't a "Chicago" problem, it's a gun problem.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Also, don't let the right wing / 2A a**holes gas light you. This isn't "typical Chicago thuggery."

Highland Park is 20 miles north of the Chicago city limits. In the *very* affluent and lack of crime north side, surrounded by other well-to-do neighborhoods. This is where Michael Jordan owned his house. Where Cubs and Bears players live. Where every John Hughes film in "Chicago" is filmed or based upon.

This isn't a "Chicago" problem, it's a gun problem.
                        The population is like 30% Jewish...not exactly the South Side.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Thanks for the clarification. Never been but it’s a place my wife and I want to visit at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Thanks for the clarification. Never been but it’s a place my wife and I want to visit at some point.
                            Ravinia is a neat venue for a concert or orchestra performance, but other than that, there isn't much else to do.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Ravinia is a neat venue for a concert or orchestra performance, but other than that, there isn't much else to do.
                              Never heard of it but will look into it if we go. For me Wrigley and Art Institute of Chicago would be the couple places I’d really like to visit out there.

Is Lambeau worth the drive if you’re in Chicago?

Comment

• Hey Dumbass Drew. You know how we wouldn't need any gun laws? Get rid of the guns.
                                Last edited by rufus; 07-04-2022, 03:17 PM.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X