Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I want to see every black person in America carrying an AR-15.
    Arm trans women too.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Arm trans women too.
      Arm all women.

Good luck grabbing that, Donny.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• the word "ammo" is not mentioned in the 2nd amendment. Time to restrict the Hell out of the bullets.
        https://twitter.com/runewarrior/stat...87727692734469

I like this idea. A lot.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Would be an incredible waste of money. Most of these shootings are over in under a minute. If you hear someone shooting a gun in a public building most people know to run the other way.
          Like Uvalde cops?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Careful with that. Repubs want the same thing. Then its open season on the darkies.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Careful with that. Repubs want the same thing. Then its open season on the darkies.
              Republicans never fire on what can fire back. They are cowards.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Republicans never fire on what can fire back. They are cowards.
                Won't even go into the same room with someone who could fire back, you mean.
                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                  Run the other way? I thought the point would have been so that all those good guys who are now free to carry their guns freaking everywhere and are just dying (no pun intended) to help maintain public order could run TOWARD the shooter.
                  God I hope so
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Arm all women.

Good luck grabbing that, Donny.
                    Tax ammo at $15/round, minimum lots of 100 rounds/box. I’m upping that tax amount from my last post on the subject because of the recent SCOTUS ****ery.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• The bipartisan gun bill passed the house and will now be signed by Biden.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• I'm sure that would be struck down as a necessity implied by 2A. Indeed, that would even be a legitimate objection, though obviously this Court majority neither needs nor engages in legitimate argument. They are an axe-wielder whose possession of an axe is their cert and their stare decisis.
                        Cornell University

Comment

I'm sure that would be struck down as a necessity implied by 2A.
                          Oxford defines "arms" as weapons and ammunition; armaments.

That's why the Constitution uses the phrase "keep and bear arms".

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• The gun bill doesn't really do anything so there is no need to knock it down. The court already got its gun victory with the ****wit ruling yesterday.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Oxford defines "arms" as weapons and ammunition; armaments.

That's why the Constitution uses the phrase "keep and bear arms".
                              Who cares. The constitution doesn't define it that way. Congress can tax whatever the hell it wants, except for the right to vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Who cares. The constitution doesn't define it that way. Congress can tax whatever the hell it wants, except for the right to vote.
                                Taxation appears, IMO, to be the only good route for any type of serious gun control following the recent ruling. I assume that the state can tax different guns at different rates (Tax on a 12G double barrel should be much less than tax on an AR 15 and so on. Same with ammo.) but can they tax different people at different rates? I know they do this based on income (Boy do I know), but can they tax at different rates based on location, occupation, credit score, whatever (obviously avoiding race,gender,etc.)? A rancher in Wyoming needs a .30-06 far more than Billy Bob in Little Rock needs an AR-15 for home defense. Their costs should reflect that. Can licenses be done similarly to account for those guns that people already own or are licenses not a form of taxation?
                                Last edited by busterman62; 06-24-2022, 10:16 PM.
                                "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                                Groucho Marx
                                "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                                Ron White
                                "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                                Milo Bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X