Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

There’s definitely nothing wrong with recreationally smoking wild grown weed but no way constantly consuming weed from a dispensary can be good for you mentally or physically. The stuff you can buy nowadays is nothing like what we used to smoke back in the day.
    It's significantly better actually, as it's tested pretty rigorously. It's clean (no concerns over whatever they have added to the old brick weed out of Mexico anymore), it's much higher quality and it's much safer.

This is a ridiculous and ignorant statement.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

For example, every year I see **** about "check your kid's Halloween candy for edibles," like someone is going to give a child their edibles in full view of their parents.
      Like someone is going to spend the money to give your kids edibles. Those things ain't cheap, your kids can spend your own ****ing money on their edibles.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

This is stupid even for you...
        Is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Is it?
          No, pretty much the usual.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

It's significantly better actually, as it's tested pretty rigorously. It's clean (no concerns over whatever they have added to the old brick weed out of Mexico anymore), it's much higher quality and it's much safer.

This is a ridiculous and ignorant statement.
            It’s like comparing bud lite to Bacardi 151. I get the quality is better but it is so much stronger than stuff randomly growing in the woods.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

For example, every year I see **** about "check your kid's Halloween candy for edibles," like someone is going to give a child their edibles in full view of their parents.
              I buy gummies for my mom. These are just the CBD oil gummies, not the cannabis. The gummies are $2 each. Hell no I'm not giving those away. I can get a huge bag of candy for $5 at Target.

Comment

• He's right. My friend Becky used to be a happy popular girl until one night she snorted marijuana at a party. She died instantly.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

It’s like comparing bud lite to Bacardi 151. I get the quality is better but it is so much stronger than stuff randomly growing in the woods.
                  Which means... what, exactly?

Do you often find weed randomly growing in the woods?
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Weed. The devil's lettuce. It freaks you out, man.

I know of nobody ever that went looking for a fight after they got stoned. Let alone wanted to get a gun and shoot someone. I don't care how potent the stuff is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                      Do you often find weed randomly growing in the woods?
                      < Oregon has entered the chat >
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I've been trying not to respond because I didn't want to turn this thread into an MJ debate, but JFC, Drew. The, "Today's weed is soooo much stronger and more dangerous than what hippies smoked in the 60s" argument is so old and worn out that even Nancy Reagan is laughing at you from beyond the grave in-between giving out blowies in Hell. Just like booze, is it healthy to be doing it every day? **** no. We generally call those people alcoholics and tell them to get help quitting or cutting back. Everything in moderation (which some fixed percentage of people are genetically not capable of). But just like buying booze from a package store is safer than drinking whatever hooch Bubba distilled in the shack out back, tightly regulated and lab-tested cannabis from licensed dispensaries is a hell of a lot safer than buying dodgy, stepped-on, possibly adulterated crap from your neighborhood dealer, some of whom want to hook you on much harder, more dangerous stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

< Oregon has entered the chat >
                          MN has wild weed as well. Grows in the ditches. Friend once harvested several thousand dollars worth.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            I've been trying not to respond because I didn't want to turn this thread into an MJ debate, but JFC, Drew. The, "Today's weed is soooo much stronger and more dangerous than what hippies smoked in the 60s" argument is so old and worn out that even Nancy Reagan is laughing at you from beyond the grave in-between giving out blowies in Hell. Just like booze, is it healthy to be doing it every day? **** no. We generally call those people alcoholics and tell them to get help quitting or cutting back. Everything in moderation (which some fixed percentage of people are genetically not capable of). But just like buying booze from a package store is safer than drinking whatever hooch Bubba distilled in the shack out back, tightly regulated and lab-tested cannabis from licensed dispensaries is a hell of a lot safer than buying dodgy, stepped-on, possibly adulterated crap from your neighborhood dealer, some of whom want to hook you on much harder, more dangerous stuff.
                            I think we’re more on the same page than you realize. My issue with dispensaries isn’t the quality, it’s the potency and accessibility. The stuff you can buy at a dispensary is so much easier to consume than old fashioned weed you had to smoke as well. As I said in my original post, no issue at all with recreation use, but when you have someone young consuming mass amounts of THC it’s oftentimes not going to lead to something good.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I think we’re more on the same page than you realize. My issue with dispensaries isn’t the quality, it’s the potency and accessibility. The stuff you can buy at a dispensary is so much easier to consume than old fashioned weed you had to smoke as well. As I said in my original post, no issue at all with recreation use, but when you have someone young consuming mass amounts of THC it’s oftentimes not going to lead to something good.
                              Yeah. The local Quick Stop might run out of Cheetos.

Comment

• You have to be 21 to buy it legally...what the **** are you talking about?
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X