Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Wait, the same Scalise who was shot in 2017?

Oh, right. That tracks.
    When asked if he believed the right to bear arms was "unlimited," Scalise said: "It is, it is."
    Yep, that's him. In all his glory. He got to live though. The kids in Uvalde? Nope. Dead.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Because despite being shot, Scalise knows the answer is to own a bigger gun, not no gun...
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• That's true. Humans have proven over centuries that violence is the answer to all its problems.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          That's true. Humans have proven over centuries that violence is the answer to all its problems.
          Everything looks like a nail when you have a hammer.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• What's shocking is that allegedly intelligent people still buy into this reefer madness garbage.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

What's shocking is that allegedly intelligent people still buy into this reefer madness garbage.
              For example, every year I see **** about "check your kid's Halloween candy for edibles," like someone is going to give a child their edibles in full view of their parents.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Yes - the defund movement that never materialized in 99% of municipalities is the reason the cops in Uvalde sat on their ***.

Fine. You know what - Democrats across the board should concede that point in debate, while being interviewed and during campaign rallies. Acknowledge that cops let elementary age school children die out of spite and because they had their feewings hurt over people finally getting fed up with them murdering citizens.

My goodness how did the mouthe-breather contingent move so far off the ****ing rail?

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

What's shocking is that allegedly intelligent people still buy into this reefer madness garbage.
                  There’s definitely nothing wrong with recreationally smoking wild grown weed but no way constantly consuming weed from a dispensary can be good for you mentally or physically. The stuff you can buy nowadays is nothing like what we used to smoke back in the day.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Police in San Marcos, Texas are stationed at daycare centers in the town after a credible threat of violence was received. I assume the police are there to detain parents until the gunman finishes executing the children.

Comment

• I finally understand why people vote for Republicans. I get it now.

Scalise says there wasn’t a conversation about banning airplanes after 9/11
                      https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1534554163832446978

I can't think of a single ****ing thing that changed about air travel after 9/11. Not ONE ****ING thing.

Comment

I finally understand why people vote for Republicans. I get it now.

I can't think of a single ****ing thing that changed about air travel after 9/11. Not ONE ****ING thing.
                        I remember how a totally normal number of planes were in the air in the week after 9/11 too.
                        Last edited by French Rage; 06-08-2022, 01:09 PM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

There’s definitely nothing wrong with recreationally smoking wild grown weed but no way constantly consuming weed from a dispensary can be good for you mentally or physically. The stuff you can buy nowadays is nothing like what we used to smoke back in the day.
                          Masturbatory fantasies about your gun collection can't be good for you either, but that doesn't stop you.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

This is stupid even for you...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Wait, the same Scalise who was shot in 2017?

Oh, right. That tracks.
                              Plus IIRC he was shot by a Dem, which just proves that the right all need guns to protect themselves from...*checks notes* limp-wrist libcucks who don't know how to use guns, tee hee?

Comment

I finally understand why people vote for Republicans. I get it now.

Those comments from Scalise remind me of a story I heard (or was it an article I read? My Google-Fu isn't quite working). A reporter was scheduled to meet with GW (either at some location or at the WH) months or a year after 9/11, and was late to their meeting. Bush genuinely seemed interested in why the reporter was late, and they replied that it was because of additional security checks at the airport and it cause the whole flight to be delayed. Bush was agahst and confused because he "never had any issues like that when he flew prior to being president." And the reporter replied that it was all due to 9/11 laws that were passed. Bush stood there silent.

The career politicians are out of touch. They grow removed from "everyman" they represent that small details that affect their constituants are just hiccups in these people's lives.

Give me a hundred AOC's who actually attempt to do what they were elected to do: respresent their districts (even if her bills are stalled in the house); over thr GQP who can't even be bothered to pretend to turn down lobbiest cash for a minute and can't deep throat a microphone fast enough just to get camera time.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X