Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by psych View Post

He meant any developed country.

Look, I want mental health funding more than anyone on this board, but a vast improvement in people’s mental health won’t make much, if any, of a dent on gun violence. The United States does not have a statistically significant difference in the number of people with chronic, ongoing mental health issues versus any other developed country. It’s a variable that’s already controlled for when it comes to gun violence. Put a gun between two perfectly sane people, and the chances of gun violence happening is much higher than no gun placed between two actively psychotic people. Thousands of mentally stable people have shot and killed other people. Mental health, while woefully underfunded and under appreciated, has nothing to do with gun violence.
    The only differences between us and them are guns and ammunition. Ban, restrict, tax.
    Woosh
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
      The beauty is that it’s entirely consistent with the reason we don’t let private citizens own bazookas and flamethrowers and Hellfire missiles - too much energy delivered in a very short time. You don’t even need a separate law - it’s all on the same spectrum.
      You can have one, or just takes a lifetime to load.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Woosh
        Ah. Well, my paragraph still stands.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

Meanwhile, in Milwaukee, an ammosexual sought a "second amendment remedy" by murdering a retired judge. The guy had a list of targets, including former Governor Tony Evers.
          Even though cry-baby republicans changed the rules after Evers was elected to basically give him the power of a former governor, he is still the current governor of Wisconsin.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Even though cry-baby republicans changed the rules after Evers was elected to basically give him the power of a former governor, he is still the current governor of Wisconsin.
            As soon as another "patriot" seeks a "second amendment remedy" he'll be the formerly alive governor of Wisconsin.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

What the **** are you talking about? Afghanistan has them all the time.
              ​​​​​​A libertarian paradise. I don't understand why more people don't flock there.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Sky_Lee_1/status...95570444795907

"There was not one officer inside the school." Gomez says police warned her to stop telling her story. #UvaldePolice told this mother to stop telling her story so let’s keep this going shining a light on the truth.
                https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/statu...02709338931200

Uvalde Mother Who Ran Into School Says Police Threatened to Violate Her Probation for Speaking to Media https://mediaite.com/a/nfzjl via
                @mediaite
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• They threatened to charge her with obstruction of justice.

What justice was she obstructing? The police weren't doing anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Lol glad someone said it...
                    Count on me to say the thing other people are afraid to say.

Comment

• Mass shooting in Philly last night.

cue up “living in America”

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Mass shooting in Philly last night.

cue up “living in America”
                        Second time in a week 14 people have been shot in Philadelphia. Fcking doors.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

Second time in a week 14 people have been shot in Philadelphia. Fcking doors.
                          Steve Scalise is blaming the "defund the police" movement. I hear recently that police support doors.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• A Texas dad and former Marine surrendered his AR-15 to police after the Texas school shooting: "I've never used them for self-defense and, to me, it's a token of pure evil and destruction."
                            Too bad people like this are in the minority by a massive margin.

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/st...83275635269632
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• 3 dead, 14 injured in Chattanooga shooting

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                3 dead, 14 injured in Chattanooga shooting
                                They should put hardened doors on the street, then.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X