Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Am I going to get jaw drops when the Jan 6th hearings start? Cause that would be something.
    Nope. I mean we will hear some disturbing stuff that should have an effect but we will also know that no one with any power will do one thing to punish anyone. There is a better chance of the Uvalde cops actually protecting kids...

And seriously someone needs to tell them to shut the **** up already.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Why are we not asking why a school district has a ****ing police chief?!?

I get Texas has that whole ****ed up “Independent School District” BS but JFC!
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• I can't believe how many mouth-breathers insist on turning schools into fortresses. I get it that for some it's a deflection from the discussing the bigger problem, but jfc. There were 658 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2021 and 269 so far in 2022. Out of those 927 a total of 7 occurred at schools or universities. Even if teachers were armed it's not going to come close to solving the bigger issues surrounding mass shootings.

Oh and **** this ****ing ****:

Kyle Rittenhouse @ThisIsKyleR ? 8h

“The jury gave me my life back.” “Truth never perishes.” - Johnny Depp I felt that! Congratulations to Johnny and his team on his defamation suit.
        Last edited by Slap Shot; 06-02-2022, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Nope. I mean we will hear some disturbing stuff that should have an effect but we will also know that no one with any power will do one thing to punish anyone. There is a better chance of the Uvalde cops actually protecting kids...
          I retract any of my earlier claims stating that we're gonna find out what happened. And I'm just quoting your post because a few of us had the same train of thought.

The newest tidbit to circle Twitter and TikTok is a convenient loophole in Texas law. The "Dead Suspect" loophole. Uvalde PD can sit on all their evidence, because according to Texas law "law enforcement agencies only have to release “basic” information about a suspect if that suspect isn’t convicted or is never placed on deferred adjudication."

So, there's that.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• I dont think that will help them with the DOJ...if you assume the DOJ will do anything.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Tulsa mass shooter purchased his AR-15 yesterday, THE DAY OF THE SHOOTINGS just 3 hours before the killings. He purchased the SW .40 semi-auto 2 days before the shootings.

Obviously the guy was nuts (maybe not in the legal sense but of course in the every day use of the word sense) but maybe, just maybe if we even had reasonable waiting times to legally purchase a firearm, his nuttiness might have calmed down a bit and maybe someone would have noted it and before the guns arrived stepped in. Obviously banning the purchase or possession of the powerful, assault style weapons preferred by mass shooters is the only real solution here (including confiscation, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE PERSON WHO NEEDS TO POSSESS AN AR-15 OR ANYTHING LIKE IT) but even small, wholly reasonable solutions might have prevented this mass shooting.

**** every twisted **** out there who thinks these kinds of weapons need to be circulating among us having seen what we've seen in the last 25 years. Better yet, do the world a favor and do it with one of your AR-15s but don't forget to pull the trigger.

Comment

• Cars should only have one door!

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/s...K6lWOKb61wvFiw

Comment

• He was mad at a doctor because his back still hurt after having surgery.

Probably never did the rehab and physical therapy required to get his back right after the surgery, and then lashed out because it still hurt. ****ing snowflakes. Geesh, if I killed someone every time my knee hurt.........
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    The newest tidbit to circle Twitter and TikTok is a convenient loophole in Texas law. The "Dead Suspect" loophole. Uvalde PD can sit on all their evidence, because according to Texas law "law enforcement agencies only have to release “basic” information about a suspect if that suspect isn’t convicted or is never placed on deferred adjudication."

So, there's that.
                    The State of Texas must have taken notes from the UMich policy handbook. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      He was mad at a doctor because his back still hurt after having surgery.

Probably never did the rehab and physical therapy required to get his back right after the surgery, and then lashed out because it still hurt. ****ing snowflakes. Geesh, if I killed someone every time my knee hurt.........
                      Apparently the surgery was only a few weeks ago too.

Unreal.

but whatever we do, we must take no steps whatsoever to curtail this.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        I dont think that will help them with the DOJ...if you assume the DOJ will do anything.
                        Garland's DoJ? Do something?

Comment

• Oh, listen to this bull****:

Tulsa Mayor G.T. Bynum told reporters, "I spoke with an officer yesterday who is a seasoned veteran of the department. And he was one of the first people to get here. And he said, 'Mayor, it was like the beaches of Normandy out there. Everywhere I looked, to my left and my right, there were officers running towards that building, jumping over bushes, getting around anything in their way between them and that threat so that they could save people.'"
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Oh, listen to this bull****:
                            Jesus dude, congratulations for being above the bar set by the Texas police department. Be careful patting yourself on the back.
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Garland's DoJ? Do something?

Yeah that was my reaction as I was typing it. Merrick Garland is the Kaiser Wilhelm of Neville Chamberlains.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Biden, like everyone else with a functioning brain and a soul, has had enough of the gun humper bull****

Comment

Working...
                                X