Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, PD dispatchers were telling officers at the scene that they were getting 911 calls from the kids inside the school(maybe even the room, I'm not sure) while those cops were still lounging around outside and accosting anguished parents.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

I wouldnt be surprised if the School District Police Chief commits suicide before this weekend.
      Well hopefully if that does happen, he eats his gun alone and doesn't feel the need to feed anybody else.

Comment

• Something more than a BS story and basic cover up is going on here. This isn't just CYA this is a political style cover up. In about two weeks something will come out that makes our jaws drop. (Which is saying something for this case)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Something more than a BS story and basic cover up is going on here. This isn't just CYA this is a political style cover up. In about two weeks something will come out that makes our jaws drop. (Which is saying something for this case)
          Am I going to get jaw drops when the Jan 6th hearings start? Cause that would be something.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Something more than a BS story and basic cover up is going on here. This isn't just CYA this is a political style cover up. In about two weeks something will come out that makes our jaws drop. (Which is saying something for this case)
            Sadly I feel that this is gonna end up in a duel between the truth (what you are referencing) and some BS Conspiracy ****ery (the counterpoint to what comes out) and it's gonna play out for a LONG time....
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

The chief now insists he's cooperating with state authorities, despite earlier reports to the contrary. I know, I know - ACAB, but who really knows?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

The chief now insists he's cooperating with state authorities, despite earlier reports to the contrary. I know, I know - ACAB, but who really knows?
                Cops know to not talk to the cops
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Shooter confirmed at hospital in Tulsa. Shooter has been shot.

arm the nurses!

Comment

• Now we're going to need to arm doctors and nurses...
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Hospitals should only have one door.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

NEW: A CNN reporter just confronted the Uvalde School District Police Chief to ask why they are refusing to cooperate with the investigation into their response— the police chief said they will only explain themselves to the parents once “the families quit grieving.”
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• One wonders how the shooter got through the one open door at the hospital with a gun when that one door is heavily armed by security.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Was also a shooting at a Walmart in PA today.

this country blows

Comment

• Bloomberg and the other anti-gunners would like nothing more than to take guns away from hospital patients. Keep that in mind next time you get sick.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

NEW: A CNN reporter just confronted the Uvalde School District Police Chief to ask why they are refusing to cooperate with the investigation into their response— the police chief said they will only explain themselves to the parents once “the families quit grieving.”
                                How deep can the Uvalde PD dig a hole?
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X