Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    https://t.co/Af393QBrpC

This is staggering.

​​​​​​
    Isn't running into danger supposed to be the main reason why we pay their asses?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Isn't running into danger supposed to be the main reason why we pay their asses?
      I can't wait for firefighters to just stand around now claiming they don't want to be burnt, let whoevers still in those burning buildings die.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I thought we paid them to kill unarmed black men. They are exceedingly good at that.

Reminds me of the Seinfeld bit where he wonders what an alien would think if he saw a guy walking a dog, and the dog is out front, and when the dog takes a 5h!t the guy cleans it up. The alien would HAVE to think the dogs are the ruling class. Aliens must think our cops are actually employed to cull the herd of unarmed black men and we must have so many children we need to thin that herd too.

Comment

• I am….shocked

https://twitter.com/thebuffalonews/s...JEW7SLJXzCSxPg

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Already saw on TikTok a couple black teachers saying they would refuse to participate in an "arm the teachers" campaign, because a plain-clotheses black person with a gun is NOT the best idea when cops finally arrive on scene.
            Yeah I thought about that too...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              I am in. **** that ****wit.

And yeah the cops killed at least one k8d that us a guarantee. This is worse than the Columbine coverup.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdWm2skn/
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  She's right. 100%.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• It is sad hearing some of the talking heads and politicians and seeing how they frame this issue. They treat it almost as if the solutions are unknown, a mystery, almost like the study of the atom and until we develop a better and more powerful microscope we won't know just what is inside one. They also make it sound as if all, or nearly all, Americans are on board with what the problem is. They say things like "no one wants to see guns in the hands of people who shouldn't have them," or "no one wants to see a school building full of children being shot." Bull5h!t. We know what the problem is. You know it. I know it. And that's really why it doesn't change.

Comment

• .@elizlanders
                      asked Louisiana Sen. Bill Cassidy why anyone would need an AR-15. His answer: Feral pigs
                      https://twitter.com/VICENews/status/1529969915435835475

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Ron Johnson wants you to know that CRT and Wokeism in school is why school shootings happen...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Someone needs to tell the cops in Texas to stop having press conferences. They look dumber after each one.
                          Last edited by Handyman; 05-27-2022, 11:50 AM.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Someone needs to tell the cvops in Texas to stop having press conferences. They look dumber after each one.
                            Team America police caused less damage in Paris

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Ron Johnson wants you to know that CRT and Wokeism in school is why school shootings happen...
                              I hope he walks into oncoming traffic this weekend

Comment

• Paying 3k out of pocket to donate the organs of your kid who was shot up at school…this is a perfect reflection of who America is

https://twitter.com/kayesteinsapir/s...GkdFxldb3ebARg

Comment

Working...
                                X