Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad the 18 year old idiot got his rocks off. His rights were more important than those 14 innocent kids and their families. God Bless gun culture. May it transcend everything else forever. God Bless, America.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Thoughts and Prayers go out to all who hold the second amendment sacred. A few more kids sacrificed is worth it for your rights. Hold strong. The anti-gun forces will be loud for a few hours. But it will pass. It always does.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• His name is brown-sounding so no wonder cops killed him

Comment

• It's very disturbing that a party that is willing to let women suffer & die to ensure fetuses are carried to term won't protect actual living children by restricting gun ownership in sensible ways.
          https://twitter.com/JoyceWhiteVance/...07754593914880

See. It's already started. Hold firm gun owners. The immense joy they bring you is always going to be worth it.

Comment

• Thank god they passed permitless carry.

women can’t get medical care though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Thank god they passed permitless carry.

women can’t get medical care though.
              No fetuses were harmed, so, no foul. Play on!
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• If the 18 year olds parents or friends helped them get the gun can we charge them with helping a very very late term abortion?
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• NRA national meeting is Friday in Houston. Abbott, Cruz and dump are speaking.

they were in Denver around columbine too and they literally couldn’t have cared less

Comment

• I'm so ****ing angry I'm shaking.
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Are we sure the kids weren't actually Zombie Methheads? Asking for an azzhole...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Did the POS gun humper post their condolences here yet?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...24713096302592

NBC News: Senator Murphy spoke to reporters as he walked off the Senate floor, saying, "spare me the bull**** about mental illness. We don't have any more mental illness than any other country in the world."
                          https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1529224682154733569

Father of Parkland shooting victim addresses Texas elementary school shooting: "Some [politicians] will say, 'Our hearts are with the families.' Well, guess what? The families don't need your freaking hearts. They need their kids. And their kids are not there anymore."
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            I'm so ****ing angry I'm shaking.
                            Hey now, the kids are protected from hearing about this countries racist past, what more do you want?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              His name is brown-sounding so no wonder cops killed him
                              I’m sure most of the victims are as well. I doubt many people will give a ****. This won’t get anywhere close to the coverage Sandy Hook did.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• The azzhole AG of Texas is already pushing for armed teachers...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X