Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, it wasn't Colonel Mustard, in the Den, with Critical Race Theory. It was Professor Plum, in the library, with White Replacement Theory all along.

**** the GOP.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Not a mass shooting but would be interesting to know what was going on here: https://www.boston.com/news/local-ne...p_featurestack
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• The Oxford shooter's parents want their case tossed and their son's journal excluded as evidence. Probably not going to happen.

https://www.fox17online.com/news/loc...edium=news_tab
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• The world today via Weird Al

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t4cDUp61PNI
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• There was an active shooter at a Texas elementary school...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              There was an active shooter at a Texas elementary school...
              The only way to stop a bad toddler with a gun is a good toddler with a gun.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                There was an active shooter at a Texas elementary school...
                It might be time for people to stop moving to Texas.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

The only way to stop a bad toddler with a gun is a good toddler with a gun.
                  It is probably time to get a well regulated toddler militia started.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Story.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Probably a teacher who was teaching kids to become trans. That’s a huge issue from what I hear

Comment

• ABC news reporting 2 children dead and over a dozen other students (and some adults) being treated at the local hospitals.

Comment

• Another two children senselessly slaughtered in America. Two families destroyed. Many other families traumatized for life. But, hey, we can buy guns. It's all good.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Another two children senselessly slaughtered in America. Two families destroyed. Many other families traumatized for life. But, hey, we can buy guns. It's all good.
                            Remember when what’s his name said his right to buy guns was more important than dead kids?

juat another day of living in America, baby! Where we force women to have babies who can get shot at elementary OR high school

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

It might be time for people to stop moving to Texas.
                              I can think of a lot of people who should move to Texas if it means they'll get shot.

Comment

• One headline now saying "as many as 14 killed", which is not useful information.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X