Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    That's not breaking news. There were gun groups filing amicus briefs against the Texas law months ago.

Comment

• Shooter at Oak Brook Mall in the Chicago Burbs.

Seems that two individuals decided to have a gun fight in the middle of a crowd.

Scary situation that I almost could have been a part of. There is an adult oriented mini-golf place in the mall that I almost took a date to tonight, but because of some other factors we decided to just grab dinner at a place closer to home instead. Super relieved that fate intervened on that one.

Also know one other person who was in the mall at the time, but she made it out and is home safe currently. But she is shaken up and is gonna need some time to unwind...

This is hitting too close to home for me....
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Weird how little press a mass shooting by a POS white supremacist seems to be getting.

Colorado Springs Anti-Fascists @COSAntiFascists
        CW: Shooting, Denver shooting, Lyndon Mcleod The Denver mass shooter was a white supremacist and a misogynist obsessed with masculinity, oppressing women, defending the white race, and shooting communists.
        https://***********/chadloder/status...971973124?s=20

Chad Loder @chadloder
        The Denver mass shooter who murdered five people on Monday had multiple prior arrests for felony weapons charges by the Denver County Sheriffs. Lyndon McLeod was on the radar of both the Denver police and the FBI as recently as this year for violent threats he'd made online.

And for lack of a better thread - MOAR GUNZ!!!!

The Hill @thehill
        3-year-old girl who accidentally shot herself in the head on Christmas dies http://hill.cm/18MJtuT

Comment

• Well we don't like talking about him since he got banned from the board and stopping filling out the schedule spreadsheets.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Weird how little press a mass shooting by a POS white supremacist seems to be getting.

https://***********/chadloder/status...971973124?s=20

And for lack of a better thread - MOAR GUNZ!!!!
            The truth is it is almost cliche now. And sadly it doesn't matter because Corporate Media will pretend it doesn't exist and Congress won't do anything to fix it. Plus it happens so often it is impossible to keep up anymore. Hell more parents were charged in I believe Pennsylvania because one of their kids killed the other.

This country is ****ed until gun violence is dealt with and it sadly never will be.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Well we don't like talking about him since he got banned from the board and stopping filling out the schedule spreadsheets.
              My favorite was how some people were so upset that he got banned because he did so much work on the schedules.

THINK OF ALL THE GOOD THINGS HITLER DID
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• ^
                l
                I
                I
                I
                Confused
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Yeah me too. Probably because I don’t go to D1 board anymore?

Comment

• French Rage made a joke that it was really Flagdude, who did a great job of organizing every teams leaked schedules into one searchable Google Spreadsheet on the D1 side while simultaneously bragging about being a Proud Boy who enjoyed Alex Jones supplements here in the Cafe, was the POS white supremacist shooter in the article.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Well we don't like talking about him since he got banned from the board and stopping filling out the schedule spreadsheets.
                      And running POSER OF THE YEAR.

Hitler loved animals.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Hitler loved animals.
                        He even converted to vegetarianism later in life!

Comment

• Man that Colorado killer seems like a real sweetheart even by Republican standards.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Hitler loved animals.
                            ****ty painter though. What might have been if they had Etsy in 1930.
                            Code:
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              French Rage made a joke that it was really Flagdude, who did a great job of organizing every teams leaked schedules into one searchable Google Spreadsheet on the D1 side while simultaneously bragging about being a Proud Boy who enjoyed Alex Jones supplements here in the Cafe, was the POS white supremacist shooter in the article.
                              Yeah, someone mentioned the schedules thing back when he attacked MT, so I ventured into the pit of despair to see what the hoopla was about. Biggest meh I've ever seen. But there were several who were butthurt about the banning thing.
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

****ty painter though. What might have been if they had Etsy in 1930.
                                Or if he'd had a decent father to sit him down and tell him to finish his primary education and apply to architecture school, which was suggested to him as a suitable alternative for his drawing abilities.

But no, the (((Powers That Be))) conspired against his obvious painting "talent", or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X