Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s funny they thought they could get away

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      It’s funny they thought they could get away
      Guess those bootstrapping self-sufficient hardworking honest red-blooded ‘Muricans were brainwashed by too many liberal Hollywood movies.

As if Canada doesn’t have an extradition treaty….
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

It’s funny they thought they could get away
        Yes. Funny.

Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• It's dumb because they won't be convicted. Should just do the Rittenhouse way of making money to "Protect the rights of parents to raise their children" since some liberal school was ordering them to "get counseling" for their snowflake.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Found them in the basement of a warehouse. I'm a little surprised this didn't end in a double suicide-by-cop.

Comment

• Well, they’re white, so that was never going to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ns/8853333002/

The school might be more at fault than the parents. How could they screw up so bad?
                The kid is a minor. Which means the parents are still responsible for him. Even if he's charged as an adult, his parents are responsible.

If you are going to take a stand that the parents are not at fault, then you should stop taking any stance on any responsibility standpoint. And it's pretty darned ironic that you pretend to take responsibility for the education of your kids, until they take the gun you gave them and murder people.... Education isn't just about the 4 Rs- it's also about being a decent citizen where murder is wrong under all circumstances.

The parents should go to jail, which WILL result in them losing the rights to own guns..

Either personal responsibility matters, or it doesn't- it's not gray in situations like this. Once the parents were informed that their son was threatening the lives of people, they should have been responsible parents and taken access of the gun. THEY had knowledge of the kid just like the schools did, and did nothing.

Well, we don't know nothing, really- they could have told him to do it, too. Who knows.

The parents could have prevented their kid from spending the rest of his life in prison. They failed miserably. They gave up after 15 years, and just made the rest of us in the state take care of the moron.

Comment

If there is one thing I believe in more strongly than guns, it’s that I never, never, never want some moron parents dictating what my kids are taught at school. That is why I mocked the CRT nitwits so much.
                  Is how you care for kids the same as how you care for women? As in, not at all? Or are you still steaming over the treatment of afghan women because their men lost their guns?

you’re a hypocritical joke. Only difference between you and Ted Cruz is that he gets more tv time

Comment

Is how you care for kids the same as how you care for women? As in, not at all? Or are you still steaming over the treatment of afghan women because their men lost their guns?

you’re a hypocritical joke. Only difference between you and Ted Cruz is that he gets more tv time
                    Huh? Girls go to school as well. I’m pro abortion if that’s what you’re referring to.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Huh? Girls go to school as well. I’m pro abortion if that’s what you’re referring to.
                      I’m referring to your entire schtick about fearing for afghan women because their men were losing guns. And then you haven’t said **** while American women are going to lose so many of their rights- championed by that absolute piece of **** you still grovel for

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

The kid is a minor. Which means the parents are still responsible for him. Even if he's charged as an adult, his parents are responsible.

If you are going to take a stand that the parents are not at fault, then you should stop taking any stance on any responsibility standpoint. And it's pretty darned ironic that you pretend to take responsibility for the education of your kids, until they take the gun you gave them and murder people.... Education isn't just about the 4 Rs- it's also about being a decent citizen where murder is wrong under all circumstances.

The parents should go to jail, which WILL result in them losing the rights to own guns..

Either personal responsibility matters, or it doesn't- it's not gray in situations like this. Once the parents were informed that their son was threatening the lives of people, they should have been responsible parents and taken access of the gun. THEY had knowledge of the kid just like the schools did, and did nothing.

Well, we don't know nothing, really- they could have told him to do it, too. Who knows.

The parents could have prevented their kid from spending the rest of his life in prison. They failed miserably. They gave up after 15 years, and just made the rest of us in the state take care of the moron.
                        The parents are responsible for the kid. The school is responsible for the school. They had multiple opportunities to intervene and completely stuffed it up. The threats were serious enough kids weren’t going to school and the school blew them off.

Comment

I’m referring to your entire schtick about fearing for afghan women because their men were losing guns. And then you haven’t said **** while American women are going to lose so many of their rights- championed by that absolute piece of **** you still grovel for
                          How is life in Afghanistan right now?

Susan Collins is a woman and is also pro choice. She’s on record saying she would vote for a bill that protected abortion rights.

Comment

Susan Collins is a woman and is also pro choice. She’s on record saying she would vote for a bill that protected abortion rights.
                            Christ there is no hope for you

you care for women as much as Susan does. As in, not at all.
                            Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 12-04-2021, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Easy for her lying *** to say because there aren't 9 more GOPers so she is safe. I would totally turn down a date with a supermodel if offered cause I am in a long term committed relationship. The fact that no supermodel would offer is immaterial!

I was always told by the gun nuts that the most important thing is being a responsible gun owner. These people were not and from the sounds of it armed a kid illegally. Now all of a sudden that doesn't matter? **** the gun nuts and **** 2A.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The parents are responsible for the kid. The school is responsible for the school. They had multiple opportunities to intervene and completely stuffed it up. The threats were serious enough kids weren’t going to school and the school blew them off.
                                The parents had far more control over the kid than the school did.

I'm not saying the school isn't in big trouble- I think they very much are. But the parent had far more input to this than they did. Which is why they are charged with manslaughter. We will see if any of the school get charged- which I expect. I don't see similar charges, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X