Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death toll is up to 4.....

Lock up the shooter, sue the family into oblivion for not being responsible. Or just throw them all in jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
      Death toll is up to 4.....

Lock up the shooter, sue the family into oblivion for not being responsible. Or just throw them all in jail.
      One wonders why an idiotic parent would have a gun readily available for a 15 year old? Must be a complete ****ing moron.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

One wonders why an idiotic parent would have a gun readily available for a 15 year old? Must be a complete ****ing moron.
        How else are you supposed to clean up graffiti?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

If the reports are true, it was not just available, it was gifted to him a few days ago. What makes them real rocket scientists, the local news is reporting his parents where called to the school due to threats he made. Yesterday morning. (if you are reading this late- that would be the morning of the shooting)

Give a kid a gun, and then not be overly concerned that he's making death threats. What amazing parents.

This was inevitable.

And another example of how gun owners can not deal with the responsibility of owning a deadly weapon.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

If the reports are true, it was not just available, it was gifted to him a few days ago. What makes them real rocket scientists, the local news is reporting his parents where called to the school due to threats he made. Yesterday morning. (if you are reading this late- that would be the morning of the shooting)

Give a kid a gun, and then not be overly concerned that he's making death threats. What amazing parents.

This was inevitable.

And another example of how gun owners can not deal with the responsibility of owning a deadly weapon.
            jfc

Burn the whole ****ing family at the stake. Time to get medieval on these morons.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Is that a liquor store?

Is Minnesota still in the Elizabethan Era because if so I want to live there.
              You can't find us on a map so how will you get there? ;^p

Comment

• MI Republicans have started their "freedom over safety" schtick, and Soldano is using the shooting to appeal to voters.

​​​​​
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                  MI Republicans have started their "freedom over safety" schtick, and Soldano is using the shooting to appeal to voters.

​​​​​
                  Wow, the bodies of the dead are not even in the ground. It's one thing for people to just talk about it, it's another for a politician to make it an issue to run on- supporting the rights to have the tools to murder people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Just get rid of your Christians. Everything gets so much better.
                    אני מאשר את ההודעה הזו

(I approve this message)
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Oh the parents of this little Satan are trumpers

shocking

anyone who buys a 15 year old a gun like this for Black Friday and then doesn’t take care when he’s showing these signs and already in trouble and school can get ****ed. ****ED

https://***********/joshuahol/status...568950793?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Oh the parents of this little Satan are trumpers

shocking

anyone who buys a 15 year old a gun like this for Black Friday and then doesn’t take care when he’s showing these signs and already in trouble and school can get ****ed. ****ED

https://***********/joshuahol/status...568950793?s=21
                        Says a lot about their priorities that the dad can bail on child support but has enough cash laying around to buy his son a sig. I think the parents are more ignorant morons versus evil people.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Sounds like the prosecutor wants to charge the parents...

This kid is going down. He can argue "I was bullied" all he wants a jury is going to be out for blood on him even if they are White Trumpers. Since he is White we will hear all about his mental issues but he killed 4 kids and injured more no one is going to care.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Weird how certain people around here were here to discuss Alec Baldwin shooting on a movie set but haven’t said a peep about the school shooting this week. Hmmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Sounds like the prosecutor wants to charge the parents...

This kid is going down. He can argue "I was bullied" all he wants a jury is going to be out for blood on him even if they are White Trumpers. Since he is White we will hear all about his mental issues but he killed 4 kids and injured more no one is going to care.
                              Good. I am the most anti-bullying person around but being bullied doesn't give you the right to shoot somebody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Weird how certain people around here were here to discuss Alec Baldwin shooting on a movie set but haven’t said a peep about the school shooting this week. Hmmmm
                                I have him blocked...couldnt take it anymore.

Scooby,

I am anti-bullying too but my heart doesn't bleed for people like this. It sucks he was screwed from the womb with the parents he got but **** him he killed students and a teacher unprovoked. He should never take another free breathe. And even the biggest Nazi will agree because they don't want their little Adolf's and Eva's in the line of fire.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X