Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like the percentage of households with guns increased from 32% in 2016 to 39% last year, and the surge in gun sales came from a lower percentage of white men than usual, and more from women and people of color.

Comment

• Wait I thought Obama gave every black person a gun already?

or was that cell phones

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Wait I thought Obama gave every black person a gun already?

or was that cell phones
        Cell phone, but samsies if you're a cop...
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
          the surge in gun sales came from a lower percentage of white men than usual, and more from women and people of color.
          If that percentage gets high enough, I bet you'll start to see some concerned white dudes unironically talk about the need for laws to prevent the blacks from owning guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

If that percentage gets high enough, I bet you'll start to see some concerned white dudes unironically talk about the need for laws to prevent the blacks from owning guns.
            Isn't that part of the NRA charter? Philandro Castile seems to back that up...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Isn't that part of the NRA charter? Philandro Castile seems to back that up...
              It's also why whites never made a fuss when Reagan did it as Governor of CA during the height of the Black Panthers. Hell, the NRA supported it.

Comment

• Aurora, Colorado. Again.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  Aurora, Colorado. Again.
                  I am guessing it was a White Person since Aurora cops kill all the Black People there...

edit: It doesnt matter who did it they should be counting their last free breathes.
                  Last edited by Handyman; 11-15-2021, 06:28 PM.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Roshan_Rinaldi/s...12478823800834

Meanwhile this kid is about to walk...
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/st...07675906437126

Aurora again...
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh, good. We can't have enough of these.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Making kids wear masks is traumatic, but having bullets rip apart your classmates before your eyes isn't.

Man, therapists are gonna have their retirement plans set soon from the Zoomer generation.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Beautiful reply...

https://twitter.com/acamar704/status...816313347?s=21
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

https://twitter.com/Roshan_Rinaldi/s...12478823800834

Meanwhile this kid is about to walk...
                              As he should have.

Comment

• What's your favorite college hockey team, Jeb?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X