Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Where are all these good guys with guns to come save the day?
    According to one eye witness in Indianapolis, there was a good guy with a gun... and the bad guy with the gun shot and killed him. Don't know if this account was entirely accurate, but I saw the eye witness interviewed on CNN the morning following the shooting.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Where are all these good guys with guns to come save the day?
      If a good guy with a gun shoots a bad guy with a gun before he kills a dozen people it doesn’t make the news.

If it’s true what happened in Indianapolis that person is a hero of the highest order and undoubtedly saved lives.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Add Kenosha to the list today.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Austin shooter is apparently a cop with a history of sexually abusing kids.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Add Kenosha to the list today.
            Anyone know where Rittenhouse is?
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• We have shootings now at vigils for shooting victims

“One person was killed and five others, including a 12-year-old child, were injured after a gunman fired at a crowd at a vigil for a shooting victim in Columbus, Ohio.”

Comment

• Now is not the time to talk about gun control laws.

/McConnell
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

If a good guy with a gun shoots a bad guy with a gun before he kills a dozen people it doesn’t make the news.

If it’s true what happened in Indianapolis that person is a hero of the highest order and undoubtedly saved lives.
                  That is an overly broad assumption. We don't know the full timeline of the shootings, and we can only begin to suspect at some of the shooter's motives. It may well have been the "good guy with the gun" was the last person he shot before he decided to kill himself. Or a hundred other possibilities. I'm not saying this person didn't engage him in a way that eventually saved lives, but unless there has been additional reporting on that development you don't know that to be anywhere near a factual statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

If the bad guy doesn't have a gun the good guy doesn't need to shoot him.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Shots fired at my old Middle School...thankfully no one was hurt and the shooter was arrested.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Get ready for a lot more mass shootings. Nazis are about to declare open season on humans nationwide.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Get ready for a lot more mass shootings. Nazis are about to declare open season on humans nationwide.
                          Guns will win the day in this Supreme Court without even breaking a sweat.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Shots fired at my old Middle School...thankfully no one was hurt and the shooter was arrested.
                            Shooter was a student according to reports...a ****ing middle school student.
                            I wish I could be surprised at this ****...
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

Shooter was a student according to reports...a ****ing middle school student.
                              I wish I could be surprised at this ****...
                              We just need more well intentioned middle schoolers to be armed

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

We just need more well intentioned middle schoolers to be armed
                                As Chris Titus says...arm the children.
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X