Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    As God as my witness...I thought they could.
    Les Nessman : I'm here with hundreds of people who have gathered to witness what has been described as perhaps the greatest turkey event in Thanksgiving Day history. All we know for sure is that in a very few moments there are going to be a lot of happy people out here. Now the crowd is...

[passers-by gawk at Les]

Les Nessman : The... the crowd is uh... curious but well behaved. And I think I hear something now. Uh... The crowd is moving out into the parking area. And... oh yes! I can see it now. It's a... it's a... helicopter and it's coming this way!

Andy Travis : A helicopter?

Les Nessman : It's flying something behind it and I can't quite make it out. It's a large banner and it says H a p p y... T h a n k s... giving... from W... K... R... P! What a sight, ladies and gentlemen. What a sight. The 'copter seems to circling the parking area now. I guess it's looking for a place to land. No! Something just came out of the back of a helicopter. It's a dark object, perhaps a skydiver plummeting to the earth from only two thousand feet in the air... There's a third... No parachutes yet... Those can't be skydivers. I can't tell just yet what they are but... Oh my God! They're turkeys! Oh no! Johnny can you get this? Oh, they're crashing to the earth right in front of our eyes! One just went through the windshield of a parked car! This is terrible! Everyone's running around pushing each other. Oh my goodness! Oh, the humanity! People are running about. The turkeys are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement! Folks, I don't know how much longer... The crowd is running for their lives. I think I'm going to step inside. I can't stand here and watch this anymore. No, I can't go in there. Children are searching for their mothers and oh, not since the Hindenburg tragedy has there been anything like this. I don't know how much longer I can hold my position here, Johnny. The crowd...

Dr. Johnny Fever : Les? Les? Les, are you there? Les isn't there. Thanks for that on-the-spot report, Les. For those of you who've just tuned in, the Pinedale Shopping Mall has just been bombed with live turkeys. Film at eleven.

_____

Venus Flytrap : Les! Are you okay?

Les Nessman : I don't know. A man and his two children tried to kill me. After the turkeys hit the pavement, the crowd kind of scattered but, some of them tried to attack me! I tried to jam myself into a phone booth. Then Mr. Carlson had the helicopter land in the middle of the parking lot. I guess he thought he could save the day by turning the rest of the turkeys loose. It gets pretty strange after that.

Venus Flytrap : [to Andy] "Now" it gets strange.

Andy Travis : Yeah, right. Now, Les, c'mon now, tell us the rest.

Les Nessman : [dazed] I really don't know how to describe it. It was like the turkeys mounted a counter-attack. It was almost as if they were... organized!

Arthur Carlson : [Mr. Carlson and Herb come out of his Mr. Carlson's office] As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!

Comment

You could shoot the turkeys as they fall. It would be like skeet or trap shooting.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        They prefer to be called ammosexuals.

ammosexual
        Nice titties
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Actually, turkeys can fly. At least for short distances. I've startled a flock or two out on my road bike.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            Nice titties
            Mookie, that yellow tint is just the picture.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

San Fran Nan lands a BC two-hander on the MSM.

https://***********/shannonrwatts/st...881964032?s=19

Comment

Dana Loesch is a special little critter, isn't she? Says Democrats would massacre gun owners like what happened at Wounded Knee.

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-gu...SgbAn9aWAXVmac
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

A white female from Dumpistan this time, since variety is the spice of life. Thankfully she was caught in advance.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2355821...mpression=true

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    A white female from Dumpistan this time, since variety is the spice of life. Thankfully she was caught in advance.

Find her perp walk. She's kinda cute.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Why do we need guns? Because of those evil monsters at the Red Cross!

As time goes on, Mark Taylor‘s prophecies are getting increasingly incoherent. It’s almost as if he needs to convolute his prophecies more and more so it’s more difficult to point out the fact that they never come true. Either way, we have a new warning from Taylor, and it involves human traffickers, the Red Cross, and the Old Testament god Baal. According to Taylor, Baal “feeds off the blood of the innocent,” namely aborted fetuses. But thanks to increased restrictions to abortions access in the US, that food source is “running dry.” That’s where the Red Cross comes in.

“We all know the Red Cross is corrupt. They’re into all of this,” he said in a video clip flagged by Right Wing Watch, adding that “they are literally grabbing people … in broad daylight.”

“We are entering into one of the most dangerous phases of this fight,” he continued. “I tell people, ‘I don’t care if you are a Christian or not, if you don’t have a concealed weapons permit, you need to get one. You need to learn how to use a weapon and you need to be carrying it right now because this is a very dangerous time that we are going to be entering into.’”

Watch out for a mass blood drive orchestrated by America’s blood banks, Taylor says, “because their sources are running out, so they can use that human blood for sacrifices, they can use it for drinking it, or whatever it is they do.”
                      This is wrong for so many reasons, but one negative impact from all this will be people stop donating blood.

Comment

Who the **** is Mark Taylor?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          No doubt that kitty is shaved clean
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            D*mn. No Instagram account.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Wilson had also shown co-workers pictures and videos of her holding an AK-47, saying to them that she wanted to gun down hundreds and "that there were so many people at her old school that she would like to do it.”

She tried to convince her co-workers that not all gun owners are bad people, the News-Capital said.

Wilson was expelled from McAlester High after being caught with a knife and a swastika at school multiple times.
                              1st and 2nd sentences contradict each other clearly beyond her comprehension. 3rd locks her in as a member of #FAP.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                D*mn. No Instagram account.

Definitely a candidate for Playpsycho Miss September. What if Valerie Bertinelli was a murderous Nazi sociopath?
                                Last edited by Kepler; 09-18-2019, 12:11 PM.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X