Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
    I too remember that first season, as I was rooting for the cowboy from Idaho to win it all. The premiere season also was the season Omarosa was on, where she could do nothing right and continued to throw others under the bus until she was fired three weeks to go. I remember there being some online discussion on how forced the premiere season tensions were, which I think lead to the decline in season two.

I do not believe any of the winners are working for Trump anymore.
    He fired all the good ones...
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

God didn’t write the constitution you god**** imbecile

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

God wants us to have AK-47s?
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          God wants us to have AK-47s?
          It's in the Constitution. Did you know you have rights? You do, despite what others tell you, don'tcha know.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
            It's in the Constitution. Did you know you have rights? You do, despite what others tell you, don'tcha know.
            Heller says otherwise.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              Wait, hold up. Have you checked Scooby's skin color to make sure? We all have rights, just some people have more rights than others...
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Wait, hold up. Have you checked Scooby's skin color to make sure? We all have rights, just some people have more rights than others...
                Some want equality, but they really mean more equal than others. It's true.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

And later he offers thoughts and prayers as his solutions.
                  I'm so done with these people.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

And He who hath ownethed the libs said, "Let all ye haveth semi-automatic weapons, so that ye can fireth at a near-automatic rate."

Comment

the founders were inspired by god, as he brought them here to find religious freedom!!!!!!

everything good comes from god. you heathen!!!!

one can't have GOoD without GOD otherwise you only have O
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Killing is a god given right- that's why people have free choice, right? Remember, these people also love the death penalty- even if it gets the wrong person. Randomly killing people is just the right thing to do, for them.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          one can't have GOoD without GOD otherwise you only have O
                          Ironically, without the D you have only GOO.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Ironically, without the D you have only GOO.
                            Exactly..... no goD
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Not a mass shooting as of now, but sounds like gang fights and lots of shots at the Minnesota state fair, at least one person shot, hospitals apparently on lockdown

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...fair-main-gate

Comment

Not a mass shooting as of now, but sounds like gang fights and lots of shots at the Minnesota state fair, at least one person shot, hospitals apparently on lockdown

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...fair-main-gate
                                What is sad, is that my friends and I have been expecting this for years. Surprised it took this long.

Comment

Working...
                                X