Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1530311024103985152

The key to stopping a shooting where the shooter locked himself inside a classroom is to make it possible to lock a classroom from the inside.
    The ultimate goal is to get rid of public schools.
    Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Better yet, if that department feels the need to say something, "I resign" will do.

Every goddam one of those chicken**** cowards.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        A year ago I thought it too radical to pack the court. It may be the only way to save the republic now
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• The more info that comes up about this shooting the worse it looks...and it was already a 5 alarm fire of **** ups!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Lots of good newspaper covers this week

Dallas has 911 timeline, and then there’s this

https://twitter.com/heidistevens13/s...MUX0qfcdtU7IXQ

Comment

• "There's nothing we can do."
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                "There's nothing we can do."
                "What about the gun violence in Chicago every night? Why don't you libs ever seem to worry about that?"

"Good thing we live in a republic, not a democracy. That way you libs can't impose your fascist, draconian laws on the minority!"

Comment

• April 1987 - The lawn darts were purchased legally

December 1987 - The lawn darts were purchased legally.

December 1988 - The lawn darts were purchased legally.

December 1988 - Lawn darts were banned from sale in the US.

But tell me again how it's not a gun issue?
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• https://twitter.com/MikeSington/stat...zrTxsAtzA&s=19

Mass shooting in downtown Chattanooga Tennessee. 8-10 people hit by gunfire, their condition is unknown at this time. Story is developing.
                    Need better doors I guess...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• It’s so nice that the gun manufacturers offer a payment plan if you can’t afford your weapon when you want to go shoot up elementary students

https://twitter.com/thetnholler/stat...qP_dS_JFUhPAcQ

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        April 1987 - The lawn darts were purchased legally

December 1987 - The lawn darts were purchased legally.

December 1988 - The lawn darts were purchased legally.

December 1988 - Lawn darts were banned from sale in the US.

But tell me again how it's not a gun issue?
                        Constitution doesn't say **** about lawn darts. Libt&rd
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I read about that on Twitter a few weeks ago. A lot of this is just backlash because of states like NY and CA passing extreme gun laws
                          "Extreme"

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I read about that on Twitter a few weeks ago. A lot of this is just backlash because of states like NY and CA passing extreme gun laws and then trying to railroad people who did nothing wrong. As I’ve said in the past there should be some sort of national gun license that gets rid of the ambiguity of state laws and would ensure people who had the licenses are stable.
                            Lay off the LSD.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              We should stop paying for entire flagpoles; we only end up needing the bottom half.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

We should stop paying for entire flagpoles; we only end up needing the bottom half.
                                Oof
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X