Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blame a trans girl, Paulie. What the hell, we're easy targets.

https://www.advocate.com/politics/20...oter-was-trans
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Has anyone seen the Trump NRA bell video? One of the strangest things I’ve ever seen.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        Has anyone seen the Trump NRA bell video? One of the strangest things I’ve ever seen.
        What did the dumbass do?
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

What did the dumbass do?
          He read the name of each dead kid with a hunger games gong after each name

Comment

• Some of the children were afraid the gunman would come back and kill them, so they took the blood of their dead friend, smeared it on themselves and pretended to already be dead.

Best country ever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Paying 3k out of pocket to donate the organs of your kid who was shot up at school…this is a perfect reflection of who America is

https://twitter.com/kayesteinsapir/s...GkdFxldb3ebARg
              This child died in a bicycle accident.
              "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
              Groucho Marx
              "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
              Ron White
              "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
              Milo Bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                Some of the children were afraid the gunman would come back and kill them, so they took the blood of their dead friend, smeared it on themselves and pretended to already be dead.

Best country ever!
                We're #1.We're #1.We're #1.We're #1.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Some of the children were afraid the gunman would come back and kill them, so they took the blood of their dead friend, smeared it on themselves and pretended to already be dead.

Best country ever!
                  It’s American exceptionalism

Comment

Best country ever!
                    Thank god we're not teaching these kids about slavery or gay people. We wouldn't want to do anything that might mess them up mentally.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Did somebody drop this ****ing idiot on his head when he was a kid?

Cruz: We need serious funding to upgrade our schools, to install bulletproof doors and locking classroom doors
                      https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1530298691671666689
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

He read the name of each dead kid with a hunger games gong after each name
                        ...wat
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Did somebody drop this ****ing idiot on his head when he was a kid?

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1530298691671666689
                          I hate this ****er more every day. Not because of anything he does or that I think he's getting worse, he just always seems to get a pass from the press and they could ****ing bury this clown if they wanted to.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

...wat
                            And then at the end of the speech he did a little dance.

Comment

• Punked!

https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/...53022881792000
                              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• You ain't seen nothin' yet

Comment

Working...
                                X