Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Tucker is exactly the kind of dweeb who would wet his pants when the first shots rang out.

Comment

• From twitter:

NEW: Texas law enforcement officials at a press conference say they believe that all the children that were shot and killed in Uvalde, TX were shot by Salvador Ramos and not anyone else [i.e. law enforcement].

They killed at least one of those kids, didn't they?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        From twitter:

NEW: Texas law enforcement officials at a press conference say they believe that all the children that were shot and killed in Uvalde, TX were shot by Salvador Ramos and not anyone else [i.e. law enforcement].

"Hey, what's that over there?!"

*pew* *pew*

"****. Uhh...the shooter did it!"

Comment

From twitter:

They saw lots of brown kids, can you blame them?

Jesus Christ this is like a bad supertroopers parody

Comment

From twitter:

I was going to post a comment earlier about the police shooting kids but deleted it because it seemed too outlandish. Apparently not.

Comment

• Comment

• Unconfirmed, but...
                https://***********/MyCancerJourne3/...33105359753218

Uvalde Update: We were finally able to see my living nephews body to confirm identity. Shot in the face. While leaving to return home we were followed by what was assumed to be media, which win we do not wish to speak during this time. 4 mins after returning home a knock on the

door. It's a representative for Gov Greg Abbott. He informed us he's willing to pay us to stand with the Gov and say we don't need stronger gun laws. To which almost got this clown hurt. He was asked to leave and said that if we speak about this conversation we will be facing

charges and possibly worse. We responded with **** you, try me and find out. Then we were told people get hurt and disappear all the time. **** Greg Abbott and this harassment while we all mourn.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Yeah that seems highly suspicious, even though it’s on brand for Abbott

Comment

• Huh I didn't expect to see this tweeted by accounts like this

https://***********/yankees/status/1...OdfEDKuGo3jluA
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Yeah that seems highly suspicious, even though it’s on brand for Abbott
                      https://***********/rachelmillman/st...N4HOJA7teEqMVg

He's apparently had a liver transplant, two nephews shot, was a 9/11 first responder, Purple Heart winning hacker.

Either this is one of the most tragic life stories I've read in a while or this is some real sick ****
                      Code:

Comment

• Texas Police Lieutenant Says Cops Were Reluctant to Engage Gunman Because ‘They Could’ve Been Shot’
                        https://t.co/Af393QBrpC

This is staggering.

​​​​​​

Comment

100% agreed. Body armor has no useful civilian purpose. Just like a silencer. All of that should be federally regulated and licensed.
                          What's the Constitution say about body armor and silencers?
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

This is staggering.

​​​​​​
                            The teachers had more courage than the police officers.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Beau has an angle that I haven't seen presented before. And it makes a **** ton of sense...
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

This is staggering.

​​​​​​
                                As an institution, American law enforcement is probably the biggest waste of money any government on the face of the Earth is responsible for.

Comment

Working...
                                X