Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update: Joe Garcia, the husband of Irma Garcia, one of two teachers shot and killed in Uvalde, TX on Tuesday, has reportedly suffered a fatal heart attack. Joe and Irma were high school sweethearts and married 24 years. They leave behind four children.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
      Update: Joe Garcia, the husband of Irma Garcia, one of two teachers shot and killed in Uvalde, TX on Tuesday, has reportedly suffered a fatal heart attack. Joe and Irma were high school sweethearts and married 24 years. They leave behind four children.
      Republicans see last name.

Smile.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• 4 more kids for the foster system, Amy coney Barrett is smiling.

oh wait they’re brown

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

I think there was some confusion with two initial cops who were "treated for injuries on scene" and banter joked that they had scraped knees from running away.
          At some point we need to replace all the memes about the French and their lack of resolve with memes of American law enforcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            There is much dispute and little verification about this. I'm not saying I don't believe because I absolutely do, however I won't let myself get further enraged until this is confirmed.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

There is much dispute and little verification about this. I'm not saying I don't believe because I absolutely do, however I won't let myself get further enraged until this is confirmed.
              But we know how cowardly the response was to events like Columbine and Las Vegas. They were no more heroic in this one.

And in grooming news:
              https://mobile.***********/nicksuplina/status/1529577069826408448

Comment

• Press conference not going well for TX Dept of Public Safety.

https://***********/Breaking911/stat...96962627186709

Now the gunman strolled in an unmarked, unlocked door unmolested? Resource officer wasnt carrying?

Sounds like a cover up and they haven't gotten their stories straight yet.

*edit* Oh, and they may have even negotiated with the gunman. But it wasn't clarified.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Press conference not going well for TX Dept of Public Safety.

Now thr gunman strolled in an unmarked, unlocked door unmolested? Resource officer wasnt carrying?

What a complete royal **** up of maximum magnitude proportions. **** Texas. **** America. And **** Planet Earth.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

What a complete royal **** up of maximum magnitude proportions. **** Texas. **** America. And **** Planet Earth.
                    Don't worry. I'm sure we'll vote our way out of this mess come November.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Don't worry. I'm sure we'll vote our way out of this mess come November.
                      Sure.

Texas Lt Gov Dan Patrick was on Fox & Friends talking about the need for "hardening our schools" and the role of violent video games and violent music in school shootings. Anything but guns.
                      By the way. Take the Video Games. Take them. I don't want them.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Press conference not going well for TX Dept of Public Safety.

Now the gunman strolled in an unmarked, unlocked door unmolested? Resource officer wasnt carrying?

*edit* Oh, and they may have even negotiated with the gunman. But it wasn't clarified.
                        I get a kick out of the tweet that showed the sign in the Ohio school that warns the bad guys with guns that apparently the school staff are "trained and armed." I'm surprised (and I know that is profoundly stupid of me) that people still buy this myth of the good guy with a gun. I guess the idiot (who appears even dumber than I must be) didn't realize that multiple good guys with guns engaged with the shooter and yet he still managed to kill 21 innocent people. The right wing half of this country is frightenly stupid. Too bad the only people better armed than 18 year old school shooters are right wing nut jobs.

Comment

• BREAKING: Senate Republicans just blocked the Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act, which would have opened debate on gun reform measures.
                          https://***********/NoLieWithBTC/sta...67155390484481

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            What the **** did he just say?

I am now dumber having watched that.....
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

What the **** did he just say?

I am now dumber having watched that.....
                              That's your next Georgia Senator.

Comment

• It gets better.

Kids at a Texas elementary school yesterday were being “groomed” as future AR-15 owners. The presentation included, “A Liberal’s Guide to the AR-15.” The principal later apologized, saying it was “not age appropriate” and “not suitable.”
                                https://***********/RonFilipkowski/s...69093154340864

Photos of an AR-15 style rifle, the type of gun used during Tuesday’s mass school shooting in Uvalde, were shown by a sheriff’s deputy to students at a Fort Worth elementary school Wednesday during a career day presentation. The Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office deputy made the presentation during a career day event on Wednesday morning at E.M. Daggett Elementary School. In a photo of the presentation shared with the Star-Telegram, an image of a poster titled “A Liberal’s Guide to the Deadly AR-15” is highlighted on Google Images. The poster describes the different components of the rifle.
                                Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/l...#storylink=cpy

Again. **** TEXAS.

Comment

Working...
                                X