Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You mean man angst is a thing everywhere else in the world too? ****. If that’s true, what could possibly explain the difference between America and Britain? Japan? Norway? Any other ****ing country on the planet?

Comment

• I posted that at 530 ;^)
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

You mean man angst is a thing everywhere else in the world too? ****. If that’s true, what could possibly explain the difference between America and Britain? Japan? Norway? Any other ****ing country on the planet?
        One difference, Anti-psychotic drugs.

If mental illness is the same in other countries we know that the number of people on medication(s) is not. The USA is juiced up on meds like no other and the Pandora’s box they can play.

This is not a healthy country mentally or physically in any shape or form.
        Last edited by Jeb2020; 05-24-2022, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Cops couldn’t do **** lol

https://***********/natashabertrand/...DO3Clg58ukz9fg

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            The azzhole AG of Texas is already pushing for armed teachers...
            Teachers, whose unions are communist and who cannot be trusted to refrain from grooming our children to lives of sexual debauchery and hatred of America and white people, should be better armed
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Teachers, whose unions are communist and who cannot be trusted to refrain from grooming our children to lives of sexual debauchery and hatred of America and white people, should be better armed
              Republicans would be nothing without the ability to twist themselves into illogical knots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                The cops name was Erick Estrada? I thought he was a cop in California...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Armed teachers would have...
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Read on Twitter that this year more kids have been shot and killed at school than cops shot and killed in the line of duty.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• "New account from TX Dept Pub Safety spokesman moments ago: appears to say shooter shot his way past a school district police officer AND then two additional cops from the local PD. **Appears** to say three different officers engaged the shooter before he got into the school"

three good guys with guns
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• 19 children
                        2 adults
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          "New account from TX Dept Pub Safety spokesman moments ago: appears to say shooter shot his way past a school district police officer AND then two additional cops from the local PD. **Appears** to say three different officers engaged the shooter before he got into the school"

three good guys with guns
                          They are not just "good guys"- these guys have been specifically trained to shoot a gun to kill a person, and they could not do it. If they could not, theres literally no way the average gun person could have done anything.

The 2nd Amendment was put in to prevent the government to have a standing army- that requirement ended between Jefferson and Madison- the latter should be noted as the author of the original bill that included the 4th. So the whole reason it is there hasn't been needed for over 200 years. Until the last 50 years, it's been a decent balance, but then the NRA was infiltrated by the gun makers- who are doing a great job making a literal mint on the fears of losing a useless amendment.

If we want to allow hunters to have a single shot rifle, fine. But it's gotten clear that my old step of limiting firing rate and number of rounds in a magazine is too far- single shot, rifle, and it should be registered. If you need more than one round to kill an animal, you have no business hunting at all.

the ONLY reason guns exist is to kill stuff. That's it. The fact that the "good guy" could not stop a massacre should stop the illusion that there's a real sport with guns.
                          Last edited by MichVandal; 05-24-2022, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Parents are giving DNA samples because of the carnage.
                            Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                              The 4th Amendment was put in to prevent the government to have a standing army- that requirement ended between Jefferson and Madison- the latter should be noted as the author of the original bill that included the 4th. So the whole reason it is there hasn't been needed for over 200 years.
                              I'm sure you mean the 2nd Amendment.

There was also a second reason. Slave owners were terrified at the prospect that they could be barred from having guns. How else are overseers going to control slaves who outnumber them 50:1?
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• At this point, I am absolutely ready to concede the $1.50/cartridge and $1.00/shell tax proposed way back in this thread. Actions need to be taken and we need to deal with the problem NOW.
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X