Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    I keep forgetting that he has difficulty with the complexities of a 3-piece jigsaw puzzle.
    Whatever, Mr. "centrist"
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

More guns definitely would have helped in philly, I know that

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Whatever, Mr. "centrist"
        You really got him on that one! I bet the bots over at Daily Kos will be spitting out their Avocado Toast all over their screens!!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Watching CBS-3 out of Philly on YouTube... Seems like people are coming to the area to check things out... Got a feeling this will not end well if crowds keep building
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            More guns definitely would have helped in philly, I know that
            Former mayor Wilson Goode had a different solution - he burned down 4 city blocks.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
              It's going to be very interesting to see how the Philly incident is covered.

Seems that police were serving a drug related warrant. From there, things went bad and resulted in the six cops that have been shot. There are several narratives that can be played here
              From what little I've heard (basically just tuned in) the shooter is in an advantageous position (higher ground), basically a bird's nest. This will not end well, IMO.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

CNN saying (or their sources) saying "unlimited number of rounds/ammunition." This is false, unless he has a helper. Let's get real, people.

I am really surprised the shooter lived. He's dunzo, for sure. It's just a matter of life in prison, or an "whoopseedrizzle, you died. Our bad."
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  From what little I've heard (basically just tuned in) the shooter is in an advantageous position (higher ground), basically a bird's nest. This will not end well, IMO.
                  All worthless if he didn't have a gun.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Comment

• Re: Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

You know. Pro Life.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

AP

BREAKING: Coroner says Dayton gunman had cocaine, alcohol, anti-depressants in his system during the mass shooting that killed 9. https://t.co/jqN71DppGg
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          AP

BREAKING: Coroner says Dayton gunman had cocaine, alcohol, anti-depressants in his system during the mass shooting that killed 9. https://t.co/jqN71DppGg
                          And an assault weapon with a 100-round magazine. You left out that part.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            And an assault weapon with a 100-round magazine. You left out that part.
                            It's never the gun's fault. Have to fix EVERYTHING else first.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              AP

Drugs/alcohol and guns are bad combination.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                It's never the gun's fault. Have to fix EVERYTHING else first.
                                It IS never. Have to fix the person shooting it first. Whether that be mental health or just irresponsibility, that's a case-by-case.

Comment

Working...
                                X