Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

If you bring a gun to school you are insane. You should be removed from school and put under psychiatric care. You should also probably be removed from your home because your parents are unfit. At minimum they should undergo counseling and oversight for years.

It would be okay if they were just killing each other, but they could be killing worthwhile people, and that has to stop.
    Oh I agree bringing a gun to school should be automatic expulsion and 72 hour psych hold and if they are not insane they should be arrested and charged with whatever is possible. I am talking about calling cops for threats. It will go downhill fast.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I certainly defer to your girlfriend's expertise, and everything has unintended consequences.
      Good lord...the stories. What we hear about on the news is maybe 25% of what is really going on and it predates COVID so I get really annoyed when that gets used as some sort of harbinger.

I don't mean to sound preachy...but this country has so failed children the last 30+ years that it is depressing as all hell.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Parents charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter.

maybe mommy can write another letter to trump
        Well if she gets locked away I am sure someone will gladly grab her by the *****! The guards sure will when she gets put inside!

$10 says they not only play the Trump card (they hate us cause we like him!!11!!!) but will make an accusation that the DA just wants them to not be allowed to have guns.
        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Well if she gets locked away I am sure someone will gladly grab her by the *****! The guards sure will when she gets put inside!

$10 says they not only play the Trump card (they hate us cause we like him!!11!!!) but will make an accusation that the DA just wants them to not be allowed to have guns.
          They armed a murderer. That should not be allowed to have guns.

If they are convicted, they will be felon, taking away their gun rights.

Comment

• I am listening to the presser from earlier that the prosecutor did. The family should be burned at the stake in the downtown square.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Parents of the Year

Put them all under the prison.

Comment

• Prosecutor was sickened by the fact that the parents AND the school after the meeting allowed him to return to the classroom. Probably would have just slotted his assault for another day but maybe that window of time would have been enough for things to change.

These parents are absolutely the worst in the world. Their lives are over and they deserve it.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Parents of the Year

Put them all under the prison.
                  Yeah the ammo search followed by her laughing and saying "you need to learn how not to get caught" is gonna hard to argue away.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• BTW the more I read the worse this looks for the school. Yikes...
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah the ammo search followed by her laughing and saying "you need to learn how not to get caught" is gonna hard to argue away.
                      Give her the chair.

If this Is a Dump town, are the other parents concerned about safety of schools or are they more worried about the right to get your kids a gun

Comment

BTW the more I read the worse this looks for the school. Yikes...
                        Yes. They should have called the police that morning. The kid's backpack may have been searched and the gun found.

Comment

BTW the more I read the worse this looks for the school. Yikes...
                          Yeah, that was sort of my impression too, hence my earlier posts.

I'd really like to hear what was said/asked during the meeting between the parents, kid and school officials. If I'm a school official and I hear about the ammo search and the drawings and whatnot, the first thing I'm going to ask the kid is whether he has a gun, and I'm going to ask the parents whether the kid has a gun or has access to a gun, and a handgun in particular, and I may even ask the parents to search the backpack of the kid.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• So now the parents have just fled???
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Jennifer and James Crumbley, the parents of 15-year-old Ethan Crumbley, were scheduled to surrender to authorities at 2 p.m. local time but their whereabouts are unknown. It is not known whether there has been a mistake or if they've attempted to flee.
                              https://abc7.com/oxford-school-shoot...bley/11296940/

Don't know yet.

Comment

• Nope no flee.

See latest updates.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/oxf...-21/index.html

Comment

Working...
                                X