Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool. Lots of MI schools closed in the past couple days due to copycat threats.

https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...4nIQA9eHrQ35ME
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Wow, the bodies of the dead are not even in the ground. It's one thing for people to just talk about it, it's another for a politician to make it an issue to run on- supporting the rights to have the tools to murder people.
      If it matters, Soldano helped lead the Stand Up Michigan or Unlock Michigan campaign and fancies himself to be Dump for Michigan.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Sounds like the prosecutor wants to charge the parents...

This kid is going down. He can argue "I was bullied" all he wants a jury is going to be out for blood on him even if they are White Trumpers. Since he is White we will hear all about his mental issues but he killed 4 kids and injured more no one is going to care.
        From the news I hear, he was never bullied. Argue it all you want, but there's zero evidence.

He probably thinks that anyone not white near him is bullying him. Just like most white supremacists do. Remember, these are the same people who claimed that their life was threatened when unarmed people try to defend themselves when they have guns.

And it does sound like the parents face charges, which also means they are quite open for civil lawsuits. Let everyone sue them into oblivion, and take any money donated to their defense to help with the mental suffering they put this area to.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

If it matters, Soldano helped lead the Stand Up Michigan or Unlock Michigan campaign and fancies himself to be Dump for Michigan.
          Doesn't matter- can't get much lower opinion of a person. It just spreads concrete over the situation, though.

Comment

From the news I hear, he was never bullied. Argue it all you want, but there's zero evidence.

He probably thinks that anyone not white near him is bullying him. Just like most white supremacists do. Remember, these are the same people who claimed that their life was threatened when unarmed people try to defend themselves when they have guns.

And it does sound like the parents face charges, which also means they are quite open for civil lawsuits. Let everyone sue them into oblivion, and take any money donated to their defense to help with the mental suffering they put this area to.
            Did you read his mothers letter to thr editor I linked to yesterday? She hates immigrant and said she’d rather get grabbed by the pussayyy than ****ed up the *** anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Did you read his mothers letter to thr editor I linked to yesterday? She hates immigrant and said she’d rather get grabbed by the pussayyy than ****ed up the *** anymore
              Guess I should go back and read it. Sue them into oblivion.

Comment

Oh the parents of this little Satan are trumpers

shocking

anyone who buys a 15 year old a gun like this for Black Friday and then doesn’t take care when he’s showing these signs and already in trouble and school can get ****ed. ****ED

https://twitter.com/joshuahol/status...568950793?s=21
                Just watched a press conference, sounds like they are planning on charging the family for their part in this. The reason for the delay was the day long threats to local schools. And they plan on charging all of those threats as best they can, too- mostly threat of terrorism charges (20 years).

Comment

Just watched a press conference, sounds like they are planning on charging the family for their part in this. The reason for the delay was the day long threats to local schools. And they plan on charging all of those threats as best they can, too- mostly threat of terrorism charges (20 years).
                  Good. May the entire family burn in hell.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Jessica Cooper would've settled for the slam dunk charges against the perp and let the parents skate. I'm glad she's no longer the county's top prosecutor.

Comment

• The school warning the parents that morning and them ignoring it is going to be the smoking gun.

The key now is to not take the bait and turn this into a referendum on Trump. Leave politics out of this.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The school warning the parents that morning and them ignoring it is going to be the smoking gun.

The key now is to not take the bait and turn this into a referendum on Trump. Leave politics out of this.
                        Wait, what? I missed that detail. Haven't had a chance to really follow the story this week
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Wait, what? I missed that detail. Haven't had a chance to really follow the story this week
                          Ya two teachers had reported his behavior and he had meeting with his parents and school admin that day. Then went and shot kids

Comment

Ya two teachers had reported his behavior and he had meeting with his parents and school admin that day. Then went and shot kids
                            Yep which is why the prosecutor believes they can charge the parents. Apparently the law says that for parents to be culpable they have to have known it was a dangerous situation and the school made it clear threats were made. Plus the ****ing terrorist made comments on social media while brandishing the gun if I read right.

This is like a Law and Order episode from the 1990s (literally there was one that was almost exactly this) it is so ridiculous. I mean the stupidity of all this is Trump Legal Team levels of stupid.

edit" Would You Like To Know More

Two teachers at Oxford High School in Oakland County, Mich., reported concerns over Ethan Crumbley's behavior in the days before the 15-year-old went on a shooting spree, killing four of his classmates and leaving seven others injured, according to the county sheriff.

School authorities also met with his parents the morning of the shooting.

Concerns over Crumbley's behavior were first reported on Monday after "a teacher in the classroom where he was a student saw and heard something that she felt was concerning," Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard said on CNN's "New Day."

Crumbley underwent a counseling session with school officials, and a phone call was made to his parents after the report.

Two hours after the second meeting, Crumbley left the bathroom with a loaded handgun and started shooting, the sheriff said on Tuesday.

Bouchard said the teenager did not leave the school after the meeting, but had remained on campus and possibly kept the gun in his backpack or tucked in his waistband.
                            Last edited by Handyman; 12-03-2021, 01:47 AM.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yep which is why the prosecutor believes they can charge the parents. Apparently the law says that for parents to be culpable they have to have known it was a dangerous situation and the school made it clear threats were made. Plus the ****ing terrorist made comments on social media while brandishing the gun if I read right.

This is like a Law and Order episode from the 1990s (literally there was one that was almost exactly this) it is so ridiculous. I mean the stupidity of all this is Trump Legal Team levels of stupid.

edit" Would You Like To Know More
                              I have to believe the school is a little nervous too. Certainly going to be the deep pocket in the civil claims.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Why the school did their job. They had no way of knowing the kid had an illegal fire arm on him.

Even if the parents do somehow not go to jail for this they will be sued into their next life.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X