Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Three now confirmed dead

    Comment


    • Thoughts and Prayers.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

      Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Three now confirmed dead
        + 6 hurt at the moment.

        They are also reporting that there have been a number of threats made in recent weeks.

        Comment


        • Holds up color chart to see if "mentally disturbed lone wolf" or worse.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Thoughts and Prayers.
            And now we will hear this happened because "God is not allowed in school" or such nonsense.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              Holds up color chart to see if "mentally disturbed lone wolf" or worse.

              Lions fan
              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

              WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

              Comment


              • A relative of mine attends that school. We were getting updates as it was happening. Pretty scary to say the least.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

                  And now we will hear this happened because "God is not allowed in school" or such nonsense.
                  My fave is when they say "no one knew" "it came out of nowhere".
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                  Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

                    + 6 hurt at the moment.

                    They are also reporting that there have been a number of threats made in recent weeks.
                    Yep...reports surfacing that some students didn't feel comfortable going in today. As usual...this could have been prevented.
                    and as usual...the ammophiles pull out the "I thought schools were gun free zones" "guess the criminals just don't follow laws"
                    I'm so *** sick of it.
                    Student in custody is 15. You can't tell me he didn't have easy access to a gun...and I'd bet a legal one too.
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

                    R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

                    SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
                    Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
                    Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
                    Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
                    Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

                      Yep...reports surfacing that some students didn't feel comfortable going in today. As usual...this could have been prevented.
                      and as usual...the ammophiles pull out the "I thought schools were gun free zones" "guess the criminals just don't follow laws"
                      I'm so *** sick of it.
                      Student in custody is 15. You can't tell me he didn't have easy access to a gun...and I'd bet a legal one too.
                      Shouldn't the gun owners have some liability WRT their weapon used in a unlawful manner??? For all of the call for personal responsibility, there's a stunning lack of it here.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jericho View Post


                        Lions fan
                        Wrong. Lions fans would take after their team and be worse shots than stormtroopers.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                        Live Radio from 100.3

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

                          Shouldn't the gun owners have some liability WRT their weapon used in a unlawful manner??? For all of the call for personal responsibility, there's a stunning lack of it here.
                          Of course...but if the shooter is white...I'd doubt that'll happen.
                          and of course we now get the Oakland mayor saying they need more police and the defund efforts are making it hard for them to keep officers or cadets.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

                          R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

                          SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
                          Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
                          Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
                          Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
                          Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

                          Comment


                          • They are now reporting 8 hurt instead of 6.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

                              Shouldn't the gun owners have some liability WRT their weapon used in a unlawful manner??? For all of the call for personal responsibility, there's a stunning lack of it here.
                              I'm all for it. Keep the easy access via A2, just insure/tax the p*ss out of the weapon if/when it's used.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                              Live Radio from 100.3

                              Comment


                              • Video of shooter trying to impersonate a sheriff to get at kids locked in a classroom.

                                merica.

                                https://twitter.com/phil_lewis_/stat...867269634?s=21

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X