Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Sounds like several in Atlanta targeting Asian businesses.
    Given the nature of the businesses I wonder if there is some sort of domestic element to it.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• AJC is saying it’s sex related not race related:https://www.ajc.com/news/exclusive-s...P7GLOQ6AQJ27A/

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        AJC is saying it’s sex related not race related:https://www.ajc.com/news/exclusive-s...P7GLOQ6AQJ27A/
        So an incel probably all sorts of fcked up by the religion he was raised in.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Augustine of Hippo, father of more hang ups than anyone in history.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I’m kind of surprised so many people thought this was kind of racist thing. I didn’t get those vibes one bit. If he just wanted to shoot a bunch of Asian people certainly there would be better targets than the ones he chose.

A friend’s wife actually works enforcing employment laws and prostitution falls under her purview. The women who work in the Asian massage parlors are basically slaves and in addition to the sex work are typically forced to do another job as well. I’m sure there will be plenty of stories saying how women choose it volunatarily, and some undoubtedly do, but what goes on in the massage parlor type places is truly awful.

Comment

Why shoot? Why not just behead the girls like the father in India just did to his daughter

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                AJC is saying it’s sex related not race related:https://www.ajc.com/news/exclusive-s...P7GLOQ6AQJ27A/
                Sorry dont buy it. He is using the "Sex Addict" crap and I guarantee he has never had sex.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Why shoot? Why not just behead the girls like the father in India just did to his daughter
                  How barbaric and antiquated. This is America. We use guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Sorry dont buy it. He is using the "Sex Addict" crap and I guarantee he has never had sex.
                    A lot of mass shooters are guys that can't get laid. They literally cite that as the reason. One of my theories is that if you legalized sex work, you would cut down on these mass shootings.

Comment

• They already using his middle name....a catcher in the rye
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

A lot of mass shooters are guys that can't get laid. They literally cite that as the reason. One of my theories is that if you legalized sex work, you would cut down on these mass shootings.
                        Somehow, I don't think that would make a difference. Guys who identify as incels tend to view paying for sex as something losers and old men do.

Comment

Somehow, I don't think that would make a difference. Guys who identify as incels tend to view paying for sex as something losers and old men do.
                          At the end of the day, everyone PAYS for sex
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

At the end of the day, everyone PAYS for sex
                            Pu55y ain't free, no way mf'er
                            You pay for that sh*t, one way or another

Comment

They still would, I think. They would just never admit that they did. Like the people who slam homosexuality as a sin, but get caught at a gay orgy...
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Pu55y ain't free, no way mf'er
                                You pay for that sh*t, one way or another
                                Sandy : It's kind of loud in here. Do you wanna, maybe, go someplace quieter? I have a car.
                                Jack Reacher : I can't afford you.

Sandy : I'm not a hooker.

Jack Reacher : Oh, then I *really* can't afford you.
                                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X