Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It sounds like they have no clue where he is and are hoping he committed suicide.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      It sounds like they have no clue where he is and are hoping he committed suicide.
      My money is he's holed up in a cabin somewhere in the woods laughing his *** off. Did Pohlhaus ever get around to building his Nazi compound up in Penobscot County? His 'blood tribe' of white supremacists might have grown by one yesterday...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Supertroopers!
        It 100% feels like it.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• My money is him being on the bottom of the Androscoggin.

Comment

• Originally posted by AMC View Post
            My money is him being on the bottom of the Androscoggin.
            Same. Send in the dive team.

Comment

• I spent the morning coordinating meal and flower delivery for my coworker and her murdered boyfriend, including having to write condolences.

But again, it's the righteous price we pay so that tiny dicked losers can have their boob boom makers.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                I spent the morning coordinating meal and flower delivery for my coworker and her murdered boyfriend, including having to write condolences.

But again, it's the righteous price we pay so that tiny dicked losers can have their boob boom makers.
                Hey come on now, they need AR to shoot those deer!

Can you bring her anything or are you in lockdown area? Damn north east and everything being so close to each other

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Same. Send in the dive team.
                  The dive team is in right now around the boat launch where his car was but the amount of rain we have had lately makes current a dangerous thing for the divers. They are also combing the woods in that area. Cops are looking at over 500 tips that have come in since the shooting
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Hey come on now, they need AR to shoot those deer!

Can you bring her anything or are you in lockdown area? Damn north east and everything being so close to each other
                    She's in the heart of the area, which is about 3.5 hours away. The last thing I want to do is add to the chaos that is her life right now. We're even being judicious with text messages.

That said, we've already discussed a group trip for whatever funeral will happen. She's an amazing person. She was actually my current team lead's team lead for a few years, back before they came to my company. Current team lead totally sniped her when her former company took stupid pills and outsourced. She's also become sorta work husband/wife with another guy from my team. Hilariously, they initially bonded over sourdough bread. There are 5 of us, including me, plus a consultant/temp, so we're pretty close.
                    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

The dive team is in right now around the boat launch where his car was but the amount of rain we have had lately makes current a dangerous thing for the divers. They are also combing the woods in that area. Cops are looking at over 500 tips that have come in since the shooting
                      They are planning a controlled release at the Brunswick dam to bring down the water levels upstream. High tide was at 1 and is going out now, so that'll be happening anytime now. I hope they do find his body but I'm a natural pessimist so I fear he's already gotten away.

I saw something floating down the river this morning but on closer inspection it turned out to be a tree...

Some idiot from out of state had planned a hunting trip to Turner (town abutting both Lewiston and Bowdoin) this weekend and asked in another forum if that was still a good idea. I just...wow.

We had a panic this morning when gunshots were heard. Turns out it was the police. They realized two members of the force had to be recertified for firearms and sent them to the outdoor range nearby. For some reason they didn't think to warn the locals...

​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                        I spent the morning coordinating meal and flower delivery for my coworker and her murdered boyfriend, including having to write condolences.

I mean...don't you feel safer now?
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

They are planning a controlled release at the Brunswick dam to bring down the water levels upstream. High tide was at 1 and is going out now, so that'll be happening anytime now. I hope they do find his body but I'm a natural pessimist so I fear he's already gotten away.

I saw something floating down the river this morning but on closer inspection it turned out to be a tree...

Some idiot from out of state had planned a hunting trip to Turner (town abutting both Lewiston and Bowdoin) this weekend and asked in another forum if that was still a good idea. I just...wow.

We had a panic this morning when gunshots were heard. Turns out it was the police. They realized two members of the force had to be recertified for firearms and sent them to the outdoor range nearby. For some reason they didn't think to warn the locals...

​​​​​
                          I think they are looking for the gun around the boat launch. Local news has released the names of 14 of the victims, pictures of regular folks, they didn't do diddly squat to the that piece of sh it.

Comment

• It sounds like he might have been targeting an ex girlfriend as he was a regular at both places with her. He also his a son that goes to Lewiston High School.

Comment

• The shelter in place order has been lifted. I was hoping that meant they had found his remains, but the next piece of news was that hunting will be forbidden in Lewiston, Lisbon, Bowdoin and Monmouth as the search continues.

Comment

• Found his cell phone according to one news article?..

Comment

Working...
                                X