Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
    Biden should go to Maine and say a speech with just two words: “Oh well” and watch conservative media go ape****
    This is how we need to start playing this stuff..

Bait R's out into showing their worst selves.

We already have the numbers in our favor. Solidify that fact!
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
      The mentally ill part is that people with mental health issues are more likely to be victims of gun violence than perpetrators. It’s an insanely tiny part of the gun violence problem we have in this country. But I think every liberal on this board knows this.
      Yep...especially if the cops are called.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Per nbc:

“The Senate adopted an amendment yesterday making it easier for veterans with mental disabilities to buy guns. Sen. Angus King of Maine voted in favor.”
        I am sure Bill Maher will have him on to defend the vote...then somehow blame it on the Muslims.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Lewiston is the “worst part of Maine”, according to Drew. Hopefully this kind of gun violence sticks to just liberal enclaves and people of color.
          It's overrun by them Somalis, don'tcha know.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

It's overrun by them Somalis, don'tcha know.
            wonder if he said “I’m the captain now” as he shot the place up.
            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
              Coworker's boyfriend is among the 18 confirmed deceased.

Words are gone
              Sorry for your coworker Swansong. :-(
              Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Lewiston is the “worst part of Maine”, according to Drew. Hopefully this kind of gun violence sticks to just liberal enclaves and people of color.
                Lewiston has always been known as a Sh it hole .The river(Androscoggin) that ran thru the town was polluted, basically a open sewer. Its been called Dirty Lew for many many years It was a mill town that was full of French Canadians. Now their are no mills and Somalis are low man on the totem pole instead of the French Canadians. I've worked in Lewiston many times, never had any issues. Same with Auburn and Lisbon
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Susan is concerned!

eat ****, Susan.

mayor calls for banning of assault weapons. Atta boy. But I’m sure he’s about to get death threats

Comment

Susan is concerned!

eat ****, Susan.

mayor calls for banning of assault weapons. Atta boy. But I’m sure he’s about to get death threats
                    Not the mayor, congressman Jared Golden.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Oh no drew, Susie says she’s for banning high capacity magazines.

Do something you dusty old c*nt

Comment

• We're still under lockdown. Surreal looking across the river at US Rt 1 and not seeing any traffic aside from the occasional big rig or a random car once in a while. Even during a blizzard I see more traffic.

Comment

• Breaking: the police are at his house in Bowdoin repeating over loudspeakers to come out and they know he's in there. Maybe this is finally over.

Comment

Oh no drew, Susie says she’s for banning high capacity magazines.

Do something you dusty old c*nt
                            Screw that. I want a nuke and the second amendment says I can have one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Not the mayor, congressman Jared Golden.
                              Oh, the guy you hate.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Channel 6 live at his home in bowdoin
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X