Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on the shooting in Missouri https://www.boston.com/news/crime/20...p_featurestack

I didn’t realize it happened so late at night. This is another case more about politics than justice.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Why do I need a gun in today’s world if modern criminals ring my doorbell, unarmed, before attempting to rob me?
      I can’t believe this kid not only survived a gunshot wound to the head, but managed to get up and hear the defendant tell him “Don’t come around here” as he ran away for help. I hope that piece of sh-t spends the rest of his days in prison.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
        Why do I need a gun in today’s world if modern criminals ring my doorbell, unarmed, before attempting to rob me?
        I can’t believe this kid not only survived a gunshot wound to the head, but managed to get up and hear the defendant tell him “Don’t come around here” as he ran away for help. I hope that piece of sh-t spends the rest of his days in prison.
        It’s a very low powered gun.

The old geezer would have zero chance against the kid if he didn’t have a gun and the kid wanted to hurt him.

Comment

• Well there’s the worst thing I’ll read all day

Comment

• The kid rang the doorbell. That allows old geezer to recognize someone is there. I’ve never considered robbing a house, but I’ve heard robbery stories from some of the kids I work with on one of the units I staff at my hospital. Can confirm none rang the doorbell first. Why open the door at 1015p if you’re 84 and afraid you’re about to be robbed? It makes no sense. Your arguments are terrible, per usual.

Comment

• I'm curious what exactly constitutes a "low powered gun." Pretty sure whatever it is, a .32 caliber Smith & Wesson doesn't qualify.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                I'm curious what exactly constitutes a "low powered gun." Pretty sure whatever it is, a .32 caliber Smith & Wesson doesn't qualify.
                It has less power than a .38 special, .357 mag, .357 sig, 9mm, 10mm, .40 cal, and .45. The only common pistol caliber it has more power than is .22.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                  The kid rang the doorbell. That allows old geezer to recognize someone is there. I’ve never considered robbing a house, but I’ve heard robbery stories from some of the kids I work with on one of the units I staff at my hospital. Can confirm none rang the doorbell first. Why open the door at 1015p if you’re 84 and afraid you’re about to be robbed? It makes no sense. Your arguments are terrible, per usual.
                  I’ve read plenty of stories where people ring the doorbell and then either wave a gun in someone’s face or beat them up and then rob them. Obviously shooting the kid was the wrong move but I’m sure the guy was freaked out and only had a split second to decide what to do.

It’s really bizarre cops wearing bulletproof vests and physically able can shoot unarmed people all day long and it’s fine but some old, vulnerable person shoots an unarmed person and gets the book thrown at them.

Comment

• All of those guns, even the .22 with its apparently tiny p-nis factor, can kill the strongest, manliest human on the planet, especially if it’s a head shot, yes? And they’re all stronger than someone’s bare hands, otherwise why wouldn’t old geezer confront the courteous “robber” with his bare hands instead of his tiny p-nis gun? Impossible for you to respond to because my 3-year-old daughter correctly responded to what’s more dangerous, a gun or no gun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I’ve read plenty of stories where people ring the doorbell and then either wave a gun in someone’s face or beat them up and then rob them. Obviously shooting the kid was the wrong move but I’m sure the guy was freaked out and only had a split second to decide what to do.

It’s really bizarre cops wearing bulletproof vests and physically able can shoot unarmed people all day long and it’s fine but some old, vulnerable person shoots an unarmed person and gets the book thrown at them.
                      I was horrified by your first comment, and am stunned you could top it.

Comment

• You’ve heard all kinds of those stories? I’m sure. And yeah, good try deflecting with the cops argument, like I’ve not watched you argue on here on behalf of law enforcement you moron.

Comment

• My god I was wrong, it’s getting stupider

Comment

• Yes, we liberals are known for nothing if not our fervent support for cops shooting unarmed people.

Did you forget your meds, Drew?
                            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/AdamSerwer/statu...254062085?s=20

Also why would he only have a split second to decide what to do?
                              Last edited by Slap Shot; 04-20-2023, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

You can just, you know, not answer the door.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X