Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Because he wants white women homeschooling kids on his Bible bs while popping out more white babied
    The home schooling was a nice touch. I'm sure we could switch over our entire society to that model with no ramifications whatsoever.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Was there any graffiti at the school?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Seven guns bought legally and hidden from family in the home... But just remember it's never the guns and we can never talk about it.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          Y'all can talk about nonviolence and voting them out.

Seeing as they'll use this as ammo against my community, I'm gonna have to start shooting them back.
          If I'm on your jury you're gonna walk.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

If I'm on your jury you're gonna walk.
            https://mobile.twitter.com/EliErlick...22964557783041
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• All mass shootings have 1 thing in common, and its not trans related. Too bad no one on the right can figure out the common denominator.
              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Always shop around for best deal

https://twitter.com/abc/status/16407...3v2cVkMjQylOVg

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Of course they were legally purchased. We are all supposed to have the means to murder each other as fast as possible. That's the point, isn't it?

Funny how we are so "christian" when murder is one of the 10 commandments, but anything related to LBGTQ has to come from an interpretation to be bad- but the right thinks the latter is so much worse than the former.

If God is a Christian God, it sure seems that some people are going to have an interesting conversation when they support murder so much.

Comment

• So, this person was all sorts of ****ed up in the head. Glad to see family is looking out for society and keeping guns away from their psychotic relatives.

Red Flag Laws? A ****ing joke,

Ban the ****ing AR-15. After that ban another gun and then another and then another till there all ****ing gone.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Since guns aren't the problem, maybe it's school dress codes. School dress codes should be updated to require bullet proof vests and helmets to be worn by everyone
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        So, this person was all sorts of ****ed up in the head. Glad to see family is looking out for society and keeping guns away from their psychotic relatives.

Red Flag Laws? A ****ing joke,

Ban the ****ing AR-15. After that ban another gun and then another and then another till there all ****ing gone.
                        I'm sure there is at least one goper out there trying to do that....but only for LGBTQ+ people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post

I'm sure there is at least one goper out there trying to do that....but only for LGBTQ+ people.
                          Right. "Trans people are mentally unstable by definition, so we'll enact red flag laws that prevent anyone from <insert list of specific diagnoses> from owning guns" is exactly their next move.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• My proposal: lets take up the "well regulated militia" portion of the 2A and have a nation wide FOID card. No guns unless you pass a mandatory training class (20 hr? 30 hr?) And enhanced background check (like Global Entry interview), and must renew every five years to maintain. 25 minimum age to purchase guns/ammo (unless training class is passed early by like a rural 15 year old).

Any guns in a household with underage/non-card holder must be locked (gun lock or gun safe) with some separation between lock and keys. (Yeah, yeah, only check would be if an actual legit warrant for a search could verify this, write it up so that the "but they're coming for my guns" group doesn't use this as a linchpin) because a warrant cannot and will not be issued just for searching to check if the locks are okay). Caught with a firearm without a) approved card or b) approved trainer card holder (additional hours above the minimum) present equals forfeiture of all firearms and ability to get firearm card. If under 25, that immediate guardian also loses privileges and firearms.

Also, tiers to the card level. Want to own/fire .556? Active/retired military, or passed an approved police training (Ie: Michigan State Police recruit school, not Red State Backwater Sheriff). Must maintain a proficiency standard every five years or bumped to lower tier.

Own the higher tier weapons now (or get them with the approved card and no longer have that tier)? No ammo purchases. But you're more than welcome to keep the guns.

In fact, everyone can keep what they have. Ammo purchases are tied to the tiered cards.

I'm all for this. Something needs to be done, and this is IMO a step in the right direction even proposing this. Yes, the gun nuts would instantly throw a temper tantrum, but wouldn't even offer a solution.

The problem is *no one* is offering a measured solution. Those that are (total ban, other restrictive measures) are greeted with "F*ck No!" but never any counter other than "Moar Guns!" There has to be a middle road. It's not going to be perfect for either side, but that's the point of compromise.

I'm a firearm owner and I would look forward to a FOID card system nationwide. Hell I currently can't purchase "fun looking" guns because of a midnight ban that Illinois enacted. This would potentially open those purchases back up to me if I pass the approved courses. Currently as an Illinois resident, I can't.
                            Last edited by aparch; 03-29-2023, 10:04 AM.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• I think gun owners have lost the right to even ask to continue to own them. The lunatics are running the asylum and a mass correction has to occur. And that means taking away the toys. You act like a toddler you get your toys taken away. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                My proposal: lets take up the "well regulated militia" portion of the 2A and have a nation wide FOID card. No guns unless you pass a mandatory training class (20 hr? 30 hr?) And enhanced background check (like Global Entry interview), and must renew every five years to maintain. 25 minimum age to purchase guns/ammo (unless training class is passed early by like a rural 15 year old).

Any guns in a household with underage/non-card holder must be locked (gun lock or gun safe) with some separation between lock and keys. (Yeah, yeah, only check would be if an actual legit warrant for a search could verify this, write it up so that the "but they're coming for my guns" group doesn't use this as a linchpin) because a warrant cannot and will not be issued just for searching to check if the locks are okay). Caught with a firearm without a) approved card or b) approved trainer card holder (additional hours above the minimum) present equals forfeiture of all firearms and ability to get firearm card. If under 25, that immediate guardian also loses privileges and firearms.

Also, tiers to the card level. Want to own/fire .556? Active/retired military, or passed an approved police training (Ie: Michigan State Police recruit school, not Red State Backwater Sheriff). Must maintain a proficiency standard every five years or bumped to lower tier.

Own the higher tier weapons now (or get them with the approved card and no longer have that tier)? No ammo purchases. But you're more than welcome to keep the guns.

In fact, everyone can keep what they have. Ammo purchases are tied to the tiered cards.

I'm all for this. Something needs to be done, and this is IMO a step in the right direction even proposing this. Yes, the gun nuts would instantly throw a temper tantrum, but wouldn't even offer a solution.

The problem is *no one* is offering a measured solution. Those that are (total ban, other restrictive measures) are greeted with "F*ck No!" but never any counter other than "Moar Guns!" There has to be a middle road. It's not going to be perfect for either side, but that's the point of compromise.

I'm a firearm owner and I would look forward to a FOID card system nationwide. Hell I currently can't purchase "fun looking" guns because of a midnight ban that Illinois enacted. This would potentially open those purchases back up to me if I pass the approved courses. Currently as an Illinois resident, I can't.
                                Don't bother...

People like Scoob, DGF, Alfa, etc. view us the same way as they do any red hat wearer... They don't want to hear that people can logically and reasonably own firearms. Also since they don't own any themselves, they don't give a **** about them. So they want to burn the earth to get what they want.

There is no negotiating with the left-oriented MAGAs either...
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X