Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s a surprise to me we don’t see more ‘going postal’ incidents. It seems like there have been very few of those in the last 20 years relative to other mass shootings.

Good luck to the families of the employees. On top of the horror of losing a loved one they are going to have a very, very difficult road legally and I’m sure Walmart will fight them tooth and nail.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      It’s a surprise to me we don’t see more ‘going postal’ incidents. It seems like there have been very few of those in the last 20 years relative to other mass shootings.

Good luck to the families of the employees. On top of the horror of losing a loved one they are going to have a very, very difficult road legally and I’m sure Walmart will fight them tooth and nail.
      Good thing you voted to make sure that it's so easy to get guns, am I right?

The dead appreciate your concerns about keeping your guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        It’s a surprise to me we don’t see more ‘going postal’ incidents. It seems like there have been very few of those in the last 20 years relative to other mass shootings.

Well, your side ensured corporations take all here in this great country. Maybe the families can thank you and your unwavering support of the Republican Party

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/sta...LYqEwyrRg&s=19

The Colorado shooter’s dad on finding out his son murdered people: “They started telling me about the incident, a shooting... And then I go on to find out it’s a gay bar. I got scared, ‘****, is he gay?’ And he’s not gay, so I said, phew… I am a conservative Republican.” (@CBS8)
          Joecct agrees.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Did we really need a Sling Blade sequel?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• I am so ****ing sick of this

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...ibextid=Zxz2cZ

Comment

• Shooter not identified...must be White.

(Only partially kidding)
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  jfc that dude is missing at least one chromosome. I don't think SNL could pull of a sketch with a character like that.

Comment

• Someone vandalized the big Focus on the Family sign in CO Springs yesterday.

may everyone involved in that org burn in hell for eternity

https://twitter.com/colpeoplespress/...v_FwqXSrf68WuQ

Comment

• As there is no beforelife or afterlife, our lifespan is eternity.

They spend their lives as agents of death and misery, hating and causing pain.

By any reasonable definition, they do burn in hell for all eternity.

End the Right
                      Save the world

Last edited by Kepler; 11-26-2022, 11:11 AM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• CO Springs Sheriff's office never used red flag law.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sheri...ushpmg00000003
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          CO Springs Sheriff's office never used red flag law.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sheri...ushpmg00000003
                          From the quotes it appears the sheriff is a prize 2A derp.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• The Club Q shooter's Mom got arrested.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2022/11/..._dz0M.facebook
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Good god- A 15-year-old canvassing for Raphael Warnock was shot yesterday in Savannah by a man who fired a gun through his front door
                              Not a mass shooting but this is all sorts of ****ed up.

https://twitter.com/isaacstanbecker/...38872355065856
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                              X