Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

We should stop paying for entire flagpoles; we only end up needing the bottom half.
    If that is original I hereby pass the dark torch to you.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Ok, ok, I'll be that guy: to fly a flag at half staff, you raise it "smartly" all the way first, then lower it "somberly" to half. To take it down, you do the reverse: all the way up, and then down.

(still a great line)
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• This is just far too true.

https://twitter.com/rexchapman/statu...57GFIxNB04Skuw
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• https://twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/stat...55652507885568

Originally posted by George Takei
          To vote for a Republican this November is to spit in the faces of the families of the slain children
          Amen.

In addition, to vote for a republican this November is to tell a woman she has no right to control her body, her healthcare or her family planning.

In addition to that, to vote for a republican this November is to tell a person of color, no your life really doesn't matter.

In addition to that, to vote for a republican this November is to tell a person who is LGBTQ you have no right to your humanity, you are a dangerous groomer, and you need to be isolated and kept among yourselves.

In addtion to that, to vote for a republican tells any working person your labor does not matter, you should bare the burden of all taxation, and your rights on the job disappear completely once you punch the clock or sign your employment contract.

Bottom line, if you can find any reason whatsoever to vote for any republican running for any elected office anywhere in this country, you are a traitor, you are not a friend of a free, open and democratic America, and you can go **** yourself with Ted Cruz's fist.

Last edited by WeAreNDHockey; 05-29-2022, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/PaulLahticks/sta...92728686747648

Morgan Freeman narrating: Ted Cruz came hard that day. And he would have the best night's sleep he has ever had. No issues weighed on his mind that night. No, for ol' Ted, he would be able to go on about his day and pack for his vacation to Cancun. As the world burned.

Comment

• Two Kansas City police officers shot an unarmed 26-year-old pregnant Black woman Friday night. She exited a vehicle with her hands in the air and they shot her 5 times. But they can’t run into a school where kids are being massacred?
              This kind of abortion is fine.

https://twitter.com/RyanShead/status...27670053867520

https://hollywoodunlocked.com/kansas...hot-by-police/

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• The police are the enemy

Comment

• Whew, this is a zinger

https://twitter.com/mollyjongfast/st...93NQoLwmPmHz_g

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    I hate that my first response is "well that's because Kyle never faced any actual danger".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• An 11-year-old who survived the Texas school shooting is scared the gunman is still 'is out to get her.

The 11-year-old girl also told her family "I don't have friends anymore" after a gunman opened fire on her fourth-grade classroom.
                      This breaks my heart. This little kid may never recover from the trauma of seeing her classmates, her friends hurt and killed. How anyone can read this and not be absolutely mortified and filled with rage over our fellow citizens allowing this to happen even once, let alone one more time or a hundred more times (and it will) baffles me.

Don't be sucked in by Justice Department investigations over the actions of law enforcement, or be so consumed by your outrage over the incactions of those cowardly cops who let kids die. Yes, there can be an investigation and yes, there is not a spot in hell too hot for those who would let kids die while they stood by and did nothing, did nothing while gunfire was heard. But the issue is your fellow citizens, your fellow Americans, who are too stupid to see or believe reality. Who will go on voting to re-elect the Ted Cruz's or the Joe Manchins of the country, who will then refuse to allow any real or meaningful change.

I have never been more ashamed of my fellow Americans. If you can find it possible to vote for a single republican from now until the end of this republic there is nothing more to be said about you other than you deserve a fate no more pleasant than what happened to those little kids in Texas or their teachers who died with them. And when any republicans left are dead and gone may you all rot in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                        An 11-year-old who survived the Texas school shooting is scared the gunman is still 'is out to get her.

This breaks my heart. This little kid may never recover from the trauma of seeing her classmates, her friends hurt and killed. How anyone can read this and not be absolutely mortified and filled with rage over our fellow citizens allowing this to happen even once, let alone one more time or a hundred more times (and it will) baffles me.

Don't be sucked in by Justice Department investigations over the actions of law enforcement, or be so consumed by your outrage over the incactions of those cowardly cops who let kids die. Yes, there can be an investigation and yes, there is not a spot in hell too hot for those who would let kids die while they stood by and did nothing, did nothing while gunfire was heard. But the issue is your fellow citizens, your fellow Americans, who are too stupid to see or believe reality. Who will go on voting to re-elect the Ted Cruz's or the Joe Manchins of the country, who will then refuse to allow any real or meaningful change.

I have never been more ashamed of my fellow Americans. If you can find it possible to vote for a single republican from now until the end of this republic there is nothing more to be said about you other than you deserve a fate no more pleasant than what happened to those little kids in Texas or their teachers who died with them. And when any republicans left are dead and gone may you all rot in hell.
                        Republicans want the student's parents to be ashamed for not teaching her to carry and shoot starting from birth. Now that you're born, you're on your own! Self defense! Bootstraps!

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Republicans want the student's parents to be ashamed for not teaching her to carry and shoot starting from birth. Now that you're born, you're on your own! Self defense! Bootstraps!
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• But remember, wearing a mask and social distancing is going to cause unspeakable mental and emotional damage to the innocent little childrens.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• So, uh, the local cops are no longer cooperating with DPS in Texas.

they 100% shot some of the kids.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                So, uh, the local cops are no longer cooperating with DPS in Texas.

they 100% shot some of the kids.
                                All the timelines so far don't even hint at that; what they do hint at is that the local school district police chief has stopped cooperating because his negligence in "assuming" it was a barricade situation (despite gunshots to the contrary) directly lead to the deaths of those children and teachers.

What also doesnt help his case is that he had no problem showing up to be seated on the city council.

The Texas Rangers (and not the ballclub) are gonna be so far up this guy's ***.

Also, TxDPS has confirmed that the teacher who "propped" the door open did in fact close the door before the gunman got to the school. TxDPS is now investigating why the door, confirmed by video to be pulled shut by the teacher, did not lock like it should have (it's self locking from the outside).

I wouldnt be surprised if the School District Police Chief commits suicide before this weekend.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X