Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Rubio was talking about Soros today on The senate floor

Comment

• Are abortions at 52 weeks more expensive?

https://***********/aterkel/status/1...e2P2UjOdu3CyWg

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        And Rubio was talking about Soros today on The senate floor
        If they weren't trying to be all chummy with Israel and court the Zionist vote, I feel like Republicans would be dusting off all the old anti-Semitic cartoons and tropes.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

If they weren't trying to be all chummy with Israel and court the Zionist vote, I feel like Republicans would be dusting off all the old anti-Semitic cartoons and tropes.
          Are you new here? They do it all the time and don't even hide it. That is why Jews never vote for them we know the "Judeo" in "Judeo-Christian" is optional to them. Only people who love Bibi vote for the GOP.

Remember Trump was befuddled he never got much of the Jewish vote despite his daughter pretending to be Jewish cause she married one.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Speaking of Soros, did you ever get your checks for being a war-mongering Conservadem?
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              Speaking of Soros, did you ever get your checks for being a war-mongering Conservadem?
              I get my 3 dollar check every week. It's autoed into my checking account.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                Speaking of Soros, did you ever get your checks for being a war-mongering Conservadem?
                Yeah but I am a Jew so I had the inside track ;^)
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yeah but I am a Jew so I had the inside track ;^)
                  Yeah, but as a Jew you don't need the money.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Yeah, but as a Jew you don't need the money.
                    Nah I am one of the poor ones. I am the "proof" the Jews don't control everything. My gf is none too pleased about this...
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Don’t really have words for this

https://***********/ohnoshetwitnt/st...zRZYlRCFMyHzxw

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        I took a look at the dope's twitter feed.

He dug in on this.

Up is east and down is tomorrow.
                        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Just remember, these retards vote (and no I won't apologize for that descriptor).

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Just remember, these retards vote.
                            Umm in many cases they actually write ****ing laws

Comment

• That guy is the former mayor of his town so...

BTW he is still tweeting bad takes on how pregnancy works people were mocking him yesterday about it.
                              Last edited by Handyman; 08-11-2022, 11:47 AM.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                That guy is the former mayor of his town so...

BTW he is still tweeting bad takes on how pregnancy works people were mocking him yesterday about it.
                                His argument is because there is a diffusion membrane between the mother's body and the placenta that it counts as two separate people. By that reasoning, isn't my entire digestive tract another person that runs from my mouth to my butthole? (Sorry, I know by saying "mouth to butthole" I've summoned Jeb's mom.)

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X