The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Part Deux: Electric Boogaloo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Would even this SC not overtrun this garbage on account of the "right to travel"?

I dunno nothing would surprise me anymore. **** these a-holes.
    There is no way THIS Supreme Court will rule in favor of aborting anything, anywhere. It's what they were put in power to do and they are doing it. They were all vetted by the same organization for this one singular purpose.

Stare decisis is a thing of the past. A footnote in history.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Holiday Inn Express Lawyer here...

I'd have to think on a fundamental level that a ruling here regarding crossing state lines would counter tons of precedent regarding interstate business... Sure, State A can ban fireworks, but State B can sell them. They are independent of each other.
      Fellow Holiday Inn Express Lawyer here...and yeah that is what I mean by chaos. (and it would get much worse)

Scooby,

The crazy lady in front of Congress yesterday gave Pro Choicers their out...apparently, according to her, it isn't "abortion" if it is a life saving procedure. (words have little meaning to these clowns) So doctors should just call everything by a different name. Use their own stupid logic against them.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Scooby,

The crazy lady in front of Congress yesterday gave Pro Choicers their out...apparently, according to her, it isn't "abortion" if it is a life saving procedure. (words have little meaning to these clowns) So doctors should just call everything by a different name. Use their own stupid logic against them.
        How long do you think that would work? I'm guessing about 5 minutes.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Could be “parasite removal” or “dead parasite removal”

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            I’ll ask again, do states rights people think this is ok?

but none of them have the balls to answer

https://***********/repvaldemings/st...1xSekVidlIPWUw
            The notion that you can block someone from talking about services available in other states is a non-starter with me -- it must fail, be crushed, on First Amendment grounds.
            The notion that you can block someone from freely traveling state to state, again, non-starter. (What next, MN's can't come across Red R to ND for gas and smokes and lottery?)

The states that demand states rights need to remember to stay inside their own state and not try to run their neighbors.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• UPDATE: The Indiana abortion doctor's lawyer sent me a statement saying she didn't break any laws in treating the 10-yr-old rape victim and that they may sue the AG for "smearing" her publicly.
              https://***********/AliceOllstein/st...93991910522880

Update on the 10 year old rape victim and her doctor.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

How long do you think that would work? I'm guessing about 5 minutes.
                They set the rules not us!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Could be “parasite removal” or “dead parasite removal”
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

They set the rules not us!
                    Yes, and the rules they set are "we can say anything we want anywhere we want to and it doesn't matter". They will just throw that woman under the bus.

Comment

• Only 3 house republicans agreed today that women should be able to cross state lines for abortions . that’s nearly the entire elected membership for congress

so if you vote R, I guess you’re supporting this. In fact you’re supporting state mandated pregnancies for 10 year olds. Classy

https://***********/malinowski/statu...16FraMSCXte3DQ

Comment

Only 3 house republicans agreed today that women should be able to cross state lines for abortions . that’s nearly the entire elected membership for congress

so if you vote R, I guess you’re supporting this. In fact you’re supporting state mandated pregnancies for 10 year olds. Classy

https://***********/malinowski/statu...16FraMSCXte3DQ
                        So, that was supposed to be the cushion that justified them overturning Roe. State's Rights.

Now, **** the State's rights. We're banning this altogether.

So, the next Supreme Court ruling will be that abortion is Unconstitutional. Imagine. We'll have a Constitutional Ruling that kills pregnant women. And, Liz Cheney and all the MAGA Psychos will rejoice.

Comment

• It's the Fugitive Slave Law.

If this isn't enough to make women turn against R 70/30 forever nothing will be. This derp is full-on Handmaid's Tale. This is a white nationalist Christian coup to take over America.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I had an ectopic pregnancy that was terminated with methotrexate. Today my attorney general sued because he thinks Texas should have had the right to make me just die instead. It literally hasn’t been three weeks since Dobbs.
                            https://***********/alisongrinter/st...47322229993472

Why any woman would vote Republican ever is beyond me. I'm a white man. I understand why I might be ****ing stupid enough to vote for one. I can't justify it for any other group.

Comment

• I mean I can’t explain why anyone would vote for these absolute scum, esp women. But they the **** are white men so obsesssd with womens reproduction?

gun sickos get angry anytime someone uses a wrong term in describing guns. But yet men who don’t understand science get to make laws about womens bodies and enforce laws that kill them.

same ****ers will also claim that men shouldn’t be paying child support from the moment of conception

Comment

• EMTALA has only been law since I was around. I wouldn't consider myself historically significant. So, bye I guess, EMTALA.

Comment

Working...
                                X