This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A letter plus visit makes more sense.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Sherri Chessen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY4NwXKUeIw
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigus View Post

Just a follow-up on this, im too lazy to link the press on this but it has been confirmed by DHS and they followed their letter up with a visit. Assuming I havent been onioned.
        Popehat said he'd be willing to talk to her
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• How the logical conservative consequence of Hobbs is women must receive maximal support and compensation from a government strong enough to compel them to carry pregnancy to term.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            How the logical conservative consequence of Hobbs is women must receive maximal support and compensation from a government strong enough to compel them to carry pregnancy to term.
            You'd like to think so, but no. We're already hearing this week that "some conservatives" in Congress are upset about the fact that they are being characterized as only caring about kids in the womb and not after their born. So, they're coming out for "family leave" now. This will be a mirror of the current gun legislation where Cornyn who negotiated it has now come out and said, we're done, this is it, no more gun control.

**** Republicans.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• BREAKING: Texas SUES the Biden Administration over federal rules that require abortions be provided in medical emergencies to save the life of the mother.
              https://twitter.com/nathaliejacoby1/...60512262967309

Hey, Republicans. Go **** yourself.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• The party of life!

Truly don’t understand how any piece of **** who votes for these people lives with themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Forum shopped to get the judge they want as well.

This EO will almost certainly be overturned by the rogue SCOTUS.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

That's gonna make one powerful election ad.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I’ll ask again, do states rights people think this is ok?

but none of them have the balls to answer

https://twitter.com/repvaldemings/st...1xSekVidlIPWUw

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        I’ll ask again, do states rights people think this is ok?

but none of them have the balls to answer

https://twitter.com/repvaldemings/st...1xSekVidlIPWUw
                        Would even this SC not overtrun this garbage on account of the "right to travel"?

I dunno nothing would surprise me anymore. **** these a-holes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Would even this SC not overtrun this garbage on account of the "right to travel"?

I dunno nothing would surprise me anymore. **** these a-holes.
                          This SC will sink as low as low can go. In the name of life. While actively killing women

Comment

• Put it this way, if the SC doesn't overturn it then all hell will break loose.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Put it this way, if the SC doesn't overturn it then all hell will break loose.
                              Holiday Inn Express Lawyer here...

I'd have to think on a fundamental level that a ruling here regarding crossing state lines would counter tons of precedent regarding interstate business... Sure, State A can ban fireworks, but State B can sell them. They are independent of each other.
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

This SC will sink as low as low can go. In the name of life. While actively killing women
                                This is a weird Court since it is overtly political and the political entity it represents is a fascist regime.

Several members of this Court are illegitimate since they have no regard for law or Constitutionality and are only interested in a narrow, radical political agenda. They were also appointed by members of that fascist party and thus should be removed.

Given the state of the opposition, their reaction should be no objection to doing this. We are dealing with traitors, we have no obligation to them. Get sufficient majorities and cut out this cancer. History will approve.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X