X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    My god, I think she’s serious here

https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/...vAt5cvtiHCp0eg
    Josh Duggar's BFF's daughter isn't the best person to talk about what is safe for children.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

My god, I think she’s serious here

https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/...vAt5cvtiHCp0eg
      That's how utterly blind those people are to what is happening around them. They all exist in tunnel vision land.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• **** you, Republicans. 50 years of “State’s Rights!” and “it should be up to the people!” and “10th Amendment!” and then, less than 24 hours after Roe is overturned:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/24/polit...ess/index.html

”The federal government *totally* has the power to ban abortions!”

**** you - there isn’t even a federal law against actual murder. I am so done being cordial to any Republican in any context whatsoever.
        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• The Nazis were obvious hypocrites, obviously. But two strategies come to mind.

1. Blue states simply ignore the Nazis laws. Good luck enforcing them.

2. Secede. We've put up with the ****tards for too long. See ya. Good luck with your new apartheid state with zero skilled labor, zero science skills, and zero tax base.
          Last edited by Kepler; 06-26-2022, 02:14 PM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            The Nazis were obvious hypocrites, obviously. But two strategies come to mind.

1. Blue states simply ignore the Nazis laws. Good luck enforcing them.

2. Secede. We've put up with the ****tards for too long. See ya. Good luck with your new apartheid state with zero skilled labor, zero science skills, and zero tax base.
            You really think that Trump crowd in blue states is going to stand by why their states become some sort of liberal utopia? Don’t forget that the police are overwhelmingly republican. I don’t see seceding as a realistic way forward.

Hilary could not have been any more on the money with her comments and people on the left just don’t want to accept it.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Day one and this is already happening. I’m sure since wise hovey thought only 4% of women ever have abortions he probably thinks these things don’t really happen, either.

**** all of you who ever vote for an R to the deepest depths of hell
              https://twitter.com/angelbrittanyxo/...ETRI4eHSMcyF6A

Comment

• With all due respect, Hillary is old and irrelevant; so is Biden. What happens next is out of their hands and they are not equipped to address it. Their time is done.

Republicans & Loonitarians who don't like liberal states exercising whatever states' rights we still have can just do what they always tell us to do and move to a red state if they don't like it. Secession and nullification aren't options for states, those legal questions were settled in 1865. If California wants to play the role of South Carolina in the next Civil War, so be it. They and whomever else joins them had better plan to win.

Comment

• Let’s all take a knee during the National Anthem
                  Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• I hope everyone is looking at the men in their lives and seeing how they react.

linked in- where your name and face is visible- is full of white men showing their whole, pimply pale puckered assess. Dicks sporting goods posted their message of support for female employees and the comments are full of white men screaming about how they’ll never spend a dime there again. Another dude said he supports the decision by court only because he’s an originalist when it comes to the constitution. So he’s admitting that women and blacks have no standing.

i have heard that wars become more likely in nations that have the most difficult constitutions to amend. Bring it on

Comment

I hope everyone is looking at the men in their lives and seeing how they react.

linked in- where your name and face is visible- is full of white men showing their whole, pimply pale puckered assess. Dicks sporting goods posted their message of support for female employees and the comments are full of white men screaming about how they’ll never spend a dime there again. Another dude said he supports the decision by court only because he’s an originalist when it comes to the constitution. So he’s admitting that women and blacks have no standing.

i have heard that wars become more likely in nations that have the most difficult constitutions to amend. Bring it on
                      I really don’t understand why anyone would post, comment, like anything political on LinkedIn. There was a woman who used to work at my company in a prominent position and she was always liking far right stuff and it honestly gave me second hand embarrassment for her.

Linkedin is a great concept but it’s an absolute disaster in its current form. I can’t stand all the self congratulatory posts when someone does the bare minimum for one of their employees.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Lol Dave Portnoy is crying about how we’re going backwards and trump tards are attacking.

gonna personally be issue for him I bet

Comment

Lol Dave Portnoy is crying about how we’re going backwards and trump tards are attacking.

gonna personally be issue for him I bet
                          Any relation to the guy who masturbates into a piece of liver or baseball glove--or just about anything?

Comment

• Lots of cons already whining about what extra bennies will women get if they have their child.

No. You hate maternity leave and every other family policy, that’s your choice. **** off

Comment

• "What if you were aborted?"

Me: I wouldn't have to go to work today!
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• I don't see why the abortion providers should have to close. Can't we just have abortion fairs and expos where the laws don't apply? Or an abortion is legal if you get it from a friend or relative rather than paying for it?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X