This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I know you are still friends with republicans, but I cannot do it. People who want to marginalize others are pieces of ****; people who vote republican to lower taxes while shrugging off all the harm the party inflicts on others are also giant pieces of ****.
    I think most of us have similar feelings, but it is easy to lose track of the fact that what is needed is to win elections, state, local, and national. On this board, we post, over and over and over again, the despicable and stupid things Dump and his supporters do. We marinate ourselves in it. We lose sight of the fact that we can and must win by convincing getable voters to go blue. It's a relatively small number without which we are ****ed. It's neither accurate nor effective to classify all those people as pieces of ****. Many are, but demonizing anyone who voted R is too easy. That's part of the problem with web immersion: we are anonymous and immune from real accountability for our positions, we keep with our own kind mostly, hearing the same thing over and over, and our views become one-dimensional and calcified.

I apologize for going on about things that you already know, and I do agree with your outlook on most matters. We just need to win or else, and demonizing doesn't get us very far toward that goal. More than a goal--a necessity.

Comment

• Ducey lol

https://twitter.com/neenaab3/status/...K1-Uua5kjZ0kqQ

Comment

I know you are still friends with republicans, but I cannot do it. People who want to marginalize others are pieces of ****; people who vote republican to lower taxes while shrugging off all the harm the party inflicts on others are also giant pieces of ****.
        They are no longer Republicans. They would sooner vote for me than a GOPer at this point. What the GOP stands for is the exact opposite of them and they truly hate the embracing of ignorance.

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It is going to be delicious the first time a republicans wife or daughter dies due to a miscarriage.

“we didn’t mean THIS”
          You really think they will let that happen? Their daughters will "go on vacation " and come back no longer in trouble. The rich and powerful will always find a way.
          Last edited by Handyman; 06-25-2022, 08:09 PM.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh my god...a second one in the replies!

I wonder what Jason Miller is thinking about all this...

Edit: if stories come out this could get really ugly in a the right ways! Burn the ****wits to the ground!
            (If the woman approves of it going public that is)
            Last edited by Handyman; 06-25-2022, 08:14 PM.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Biden says today he’s not supportive of eliminating filibuster or adding justices.

****ing pansy
              You better believe the right isn't going to take any chances once they have the presidency and 50 senators. THEY won't hesitate to expand the court now that the idea is firmly floating around. They will see to it to permanently reshape the court so it is fascist forever. My guess is they add 6 seats and allow trump to select all 6 at once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

You really think they will let that happen? Their daughters will "go on vacation " and come back no longer in trouble. The rich and powerful will always find a way.
                Not every situation allows for travel to another state. Time can be the enemy in emergencies

Comment

Not every situation allows for travel to another state. Time can be the enemy in emergencies
                  Then they will pay off a doctor to do it in secret. Just like before Roe.

Or even more cynical...they will lie just like they did when people they loved died of AIDS. These people have no soul even when it comes to their own family.

Lest we forget American Hero Liz Cheney disavowed her gay sister trying to get into the Senate at the behest of her father. (Who then used the Gay Daughter angle to soften his image)
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1540...1F7nHh_aw&s=19

Miller: President Trump… I want to thank you for the historic victory for white life in the Supreme Court yesterday
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Quiet part out loud again...
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• She is the one who praised Hitler before...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          Quiet part out loud again...
                          They have no quiet parts any more.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Biden says today he’s not supportive of eliminating filibuster or adding justices.

****ing pansy
                            He's so old that he keeps thinking like a Senator.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• This sounds promising https://www.boston.com/news/national...p_featurestack
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• My god, I think she’s serious here

https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/...vAt5cvtiHCp0eg

Comment

Working...
                                X