This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Shouldn't he be pro choice then? I mean those fetuses will protect us from those nasty Russian EMPs!!!
    This clearly is our way to being energy independent. Perhaps the new slogan should be: Abort Baby Abort!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post

This clearly is our way to being energy independent. Perhaps the new slogan should be: Abort Baby Abort!
      Think of how much that will help at the pump! What will CNN talk about if they can't whine about gas prices?
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Lol. The Catholic Church doesn’t mind pro death penalty people though.

**** republicans and Catholics

https://twitter.com/johnfugelsang/st...ZmSqK4k1VGsnBA

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Lol. The Catholic Church doesn’t mind pro death penalty people though.

**** republicans and Catholics

https://twitter.com/johnfugelsang/st...ZmSqK4k1VGsnBA
          Maybe he was drunk...

https://twitter.com/lorcanPK/status/1527734869572235264
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            More likely just an a55hole flexing the ego that that stupid, meaningless collar gives him.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/omgno2trump/stat...qP_dS_JFUhPAcQ

Comment

True. Very true.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Conservatives on abortion: we cannot have all of these deaths just so you can have your supposed "freedoms".
                  Conservatives on school schootings: *crickets*

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/29/opini...ord/index.html

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Abortion pill won’t be available to Japanese women without partner’s consent

Use of the drug would fall under the same rules that apply to surgical abortion, sparking criticism from women’s rights groups
                      https://twitter.com/i/events/1531621920638107648

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• No worries here, it’s not like robot Amy takes orders from the heritage foundation or anything

https://twitter.com/jamisonfoser/sta...GkvGcepKMG_xDg

Comment

No worries here, it’s not like robot Amy takes orders from the heritage foundation or anything

https://twitter.com/jamisonfoser/sta...GkvGcepKMG_xDg
                          As an old white male I would just like to say I am sorry to all women for this BS. If I could wave a magic wand I would. This is all very ****ing stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

As an old white male I would just like to say I am sorry to all women for this BS. If I could wave a magic wand I would. This is all very ****ing stupid.
                            Republicans don’t want to fund mental health anyways

Comment

Republicans don’t want to fund mental health anyways
                              "Why don't we just go back to the old way of locking up the insane and abusing them?"
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

"Why don't we just go back to the old way of locking up the insane and abusing them?"
                                By mental health care they mean witch trials.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X