• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Dr Robinson is my hero.

Just an embarrassing spectacle from republican men

https://twitter.com/therecount/statu...54TX5ecZaeciUg
    If that happened to him, he'd tell her not to tell her mother or it would be her fault for breaking up their marriage.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Rep. Mike Johnson (R-LA) at abortion access hearing: "How about if a child is halfway out of the birth canal? Is an abortion permissible then?"
      What in the ****ing hell is this ******** talking about?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Don't encourage him with this shiat.
        Nah, it's okay. Like queer, just take it over.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Dr Robinson is my hero.

Just an embarrassing spectacle from republican men

https://twitter.com/therecount/statu...54TX5ecZaeciUg
          Been watching a bunch of the clips and these Republicans are something else. I don't know where they come from or what the **** their problem is but I would be ashamed to have them as my Representative to anything.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• The question about baby parts is disgusting and has no basis in reality

all for highlight reels to their drooling base

Comment

The question about baby parts is disgusting and has no basis in reality

all for highlight reels to their drooling base
              They want to know how late the abortions being performed are. Like that is relevant. In my mind, the later ones are even more important because they probably involve either an already dead fetus, or a mother with her life on the line.

But, let's trivialize that in Congress so we can get morons to vote for us. I hate these people. I'm not a hater, but I hate them.

Comment

• Ahh, I love this.

Idiot: asks outrageous unrealistic hypothetical.
                Expert: that's not a real thing, so no answer.
                Idiot: WHY WON'T YOU EVEN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                  Ahh, I love this.

Idiot: asks outrageous unrealistic hypothetical.
                  Expert: that's not a real thing, so no answer.
                  Idiot: WHY WON'T YOU EVEN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!
                  Basically this is the layout of any Congressional Hearing nowadays. At least when the morons are asking questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Basically this is the layout of any Congressional Hearing nowadays. At least when the morons are asking questions.
                    They are barking for the folks back home.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

They are barking for the folks back home.
                      The fact that anyone wants to listen to this barking is beyond sad. It's pathetic.

Comment

They want to know how late the abortions being performed are. Like that is relevant. In my mind, the later ones are even more important because they probably involve either an already dead fetus, or a mother with her life on the line.

But, let's trivialize that in Congress so we can get morons to vote for us. I hate these people. I'm not a hater, but I hate them.
                        That’s not it. They want to scream “baby pieces” and describe infanticide, neither of which happen but it will be cut and played on fox.

Comment

The direction in which this country has drifted politically since 2015, combined with the pandemic, is rapidly turning me from the curmudgeon I've always been into a straight-up misanthrope.

Comment

• Cornell University

Comment

• Fetuses are being used as a power source! https://www.salon.com/2022/05/19/fet...f-roes-demise/

No wonder Sicatoka is pro-life!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Fetuses are being used as a power source! https://www.salon.com/2022/05/19/fet...f-roes-demise/

No wonder Sicatoka is pro-life!
                                Shouldn't he be pro choice then? I mean those fetuses will protect us from those nasty Russian EMPs!!!
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X